Polk Audio R50 150-Watt Tower Speaker - Black - Single
Add the Polk Audio R50 Tower Speaker to your home theatre setup and immerse yourself in crystal-clear sound. It pumps out 150 watts of power and has a front-firing bass port for high efficiency and powerful bass response.
- More Information
- Conserves floor space by occupying less than one foot
- Polk Audio's exclusive Dynamic Balance drivers and tweeters deliver a wider frequency response and lower distortion for a bigger sound field
- A front-firing bass port brings out more efficient and powerful bass response
- An arched grille design eliminates port interference from the grill and lowers turbulence and distortion
- Carpet spikes ensure stability on carpeted floors
- Dual 6.5 inch (165mm) drivers provide nearly the bass radiating surface area of a 10 inch woofer but with the imaging, clarity and detail advantages of smaller drivers.
- High efficiency design allows it to be driven by unpretentious amplifiers and receivers, revealing that classic Polk sound
- 5-way binding posts provide a wide array of secure wire-hook up options
- Details & Specs
- What's Included
- Owner's Manual
- Great sound, even better price!by Andrew
from Cornwall, ON on November 22, 2018
I've had the R50's for several months now and have been very happy with them. They do need to be broken in but they really warm up after a few weeks of listening. They put out a really well balanced sound and could rival tower speakers that cost double or triple the price. Great highs, mids and lows. If your looking for deep bass, you're going to want to add a subwoofer. They do fairly well on their own but 6.5" drivers can only pack so much of a punch.
- Amazing sound for the priceby Chad
from Brampton, ON on June 20, 2018
I'm not an expert, but for the price you cant beat these. I set these up for my home theatre sytem and paired the up with a set of T50's, a centre speaker and a sub. Amazing sound for both movies and music. The clarity at all levels a great. When I want to I can shake the walls. I had a freind come over that is a music guy and he was totally impress with all aspects of the sound on these. All be adding a pair shortly to fill out my 7.1 surround.
- there grate!!!by shawn
from Cornwall, ON on April 8, 2018
got them on sale the sound is grate
- Return Policy