Polk Audio R150 100-Watt Bookshelf Speakers - Pair
Designed with advanced Polk Audio technologies, the R150 bookshelf speakers are ideal for handling all the highs, mids and lows of your favourite entertainment. They're also built solid for long-lasting enjoyment.
- More Information
- A 19mm soft dome tweeter and 5.25" Dynamic Balance Driver will easily handle your highs, mids, and lows with tremendous accuracy
- A rear-firing port pumps out deep punchy bass performance
- MDF construction means a truly solid build
- Anti-diffraction grilles deliver excellent dispersion for a large sound stage
- Details & Specs
- What's Included
- description is wrongby Kevin
from Leamington, ON on January 5, 2019
False advertising. Had to buy wall mounting brackets since they never came with the slotted holes in the back as advertised . One of the reasons for purchasing them.
- Big sound in small package!by Chef Todd
from Vernon, BC on April 14, 2018
I purchased these speakers to replace my 35 year old Akai speakers, which had gotten beaten up over the years. I was pleasantly surprised to hear the excellent quality that s produced in such a small space. They easily match and exceed the quality of both the low and high frequencies in a speaker that is about 1/3 the size of those they replaced. A solid quality product made in the USA. It was also a bonus that I got them on sale for 50% off. A great value for money. Would definitely recommend them.
- Great bass and trebleby Polky
from Toronto, ON on April 13, 2017
I compared these with Dayton audio bookshelf and Pioneer Andrew Jones and these won with no trouble. The mids are a bit flat but it can be easily compensated with am equalizer. I was surprised by the bass and musicality of these. These go well for classical music and rock maybe the t15 are better for pop.
- Return Policy