Pokémon Let's Go, Eevee! with Poké Ball Plus (Switch)
Take your Pokémon journey to the Kanto region with your steadfast partner, Eevee, to become a top Pokémon Trainer as you battle other trainers. This value-packed bundle includes a copy of Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee! For Nintendo Switch and a Poké Ball Plus accessory, which you can use to catch Pokémon in-game and while you’re on the go.
- More Information
- Includes a copy of Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee! For Nintendo Switch and a Poké Ball Plus accessory
- Compatible with Nintendo Switch (sold separately)
- Use a gentle throwing motion to catch Pokémon in the wild with either your Joy-Con controller or the Poké Ball Plus accessory
- Poké Ball Plus lights up, vibrates, and makes sounds as you play to bring your adventure to life
- You can also use the Poké Ball Plus when playing Pokémon GO on a compatible smartphone to easily search for Pokémon
- Take your favorite Pokémon out with you inside the Poké Ball Plus; gently shake the ball to hear the Pokémon inside
- Make a gentle throwing motion to catch a Pokémon to feel and hear in the palm of your hand
- Share your adventure with family or friends in 2-player action using a second Joy-Con or Poké Ball Plus (sold separately)
Note: A Nintendo Switch Online membership may be required for online play. Please check the game detail page on Nintendo.com for membership requirements.
- Details & Specs
Number of Players
- Amazing game you'll be surprised byby Tristan
from Lewins Cove, NL on December 2, 2018
This game had a very bad reception when it was first announced, (espically with the removal of wild encounters and opting for a more pokemon go catching experience) but I believe even veteran players can enjoy this game as it is meant for people new to the series. But provides even a refreshing experience for people who are more into the advanced mechanics of Pokemon. However I find the motion controls when docked are a little finicky but they aren't terrible. However with the Pokeball Plus it makes a great addition to this game. Not only receiving a level 1 Mew, but you can play through the whole game nicely, like I did with it. You can also put pokemon into the ball and walk around and play with it in real life. This gives your pokemon experience and candies to power up your pokemon. It doesnt remove the pokemon from your game when you put it in the ball, but when you bring it back to the game (even tho its already in the game) it basically just adds the experience to the pokemon in game. So you could have it out for a stroll and be using it in the game at the same time. Overall the Pokeball Plus can be used as a pokemon go plus for Pokemon go and it works really well! I enjoy using it a lot for both games. Also with the ability to transfer pokemon from pokemon go to pokemon lets go eevee you can unlock meltan in pokemon go to transfer to pokemon lets go (This is the only way you can get meltan!) Also, you cant evolve meltan in pokemon lets go eevee you can only evolve it in pokemon go (Which requries 400 meltan candies) I find that quite annoying but it's fine as it's only one pokemon. Also from Pokemon Go you can only transfer over pokemon from the kanto region (Including their Alola forms) with the exception of mew (The only way you can get mew is from the pokeball plus) Overall this game is a unique experience with many nods to the original! I think this game deserves more attention then it has.
- Return Policy