PlayStation Classic Console
Relive the early days of PlayStation with the Sony PlayStation Classic. This miniature replica of the original comes with 20 games preloaded, including Tekken 3, Final Fantasy Vll, and Ridge Racer Type 4, so you don't need to go rummaging for your old discs. And 2 included controllers mean you and your buddy can finally settle old scores.
- More Information
- Comes with 20 pre-loaded games including: Battle Arena Toshinden, Cool Boarders 2, Destruction Derby, Final Fantasy VII, Grand Theft Auto, Intelligent Qube, Jumping Flash, Metal Gear Solid, Mr Driller, Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee, Persona, Rayman, Resident Evil Director's Cut, Ridge Racer Type 4, Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo, Syphon Filter, Tekken 3, Tom Clancy Rainbow 6, Twisted Metal, & Wild Arms
- Approximately 45% smaller than the original PlayStation
- Showcases the iconic logo, button layout, and outer packaging
- Includes 2 wired controllers for 2-player fun, a virtual memory card, an USB cable and a HDMI cable
- Details & Specs
- No Video on 50" 1080p HD Samsung Smart TVby Ken K.
from Richmond, BC on February 12, 2019
I have a 50" 1080p HD Samsung Smart TV (UN50J5200AF) and it's worked great for everything and anything I have ever connected to it, just about every device you can imagine. But for some reason, the Sony PlayStation Classic just doesn't work on it. I can't get any picture, either directly connected to the TV or via a HDMI slitter. Was very disappointed as I have to use my older and much smaller Samsung SyncMaster TA350 to play it.
- A great Retro Emulation Station, and a not so good retro cash-grab.by "AceBatzu"
from Vancouver, BC on February 1, 2019
Only a few of the games are any great, the emulation is somewhat shoddy (for the PAL region games that are on this system for some reason) and a lot of the games on the system are on the Playstation Store for the PS3 and the Vita. If you're gonna get this system, get it to hack the ever-living God out of it in order to play other PS1 games and use RetroArch (Hacking this thing is fairly safe as long as you use programs that don't actually mess with any of the internal software). That being said, a few games on this system are still great fun to play (I'm looking at you, Wild Arms), so this wouldn't be a bad purchase for someone that just wants to experience a taste of some memorable games from the PS1's library (And a few games that deserve to be left in your crawlspace to get ravaged by rodents). However, there are better ways to play these games, so keep that in mind. But seriously, why doesn't anyone seem to talk about Wild Arms anymore? That game rocks.
- What a bad selection of gamesby john
from Toronto, ON on January 31, 2019
The games for the console are just crap, waste of money for someone willing to buy, no respect for old times :(
- Return Policy