PlayStation Classic Console
Relive the early days of PlayStation with the Sony PlayStation Classic. This miniature replica of the original comes with 20 games preloaded, including Tekken 3, Final Fantasy Vll, and Ridge Racer Type 4, so you don't need to go rummaging for your old discs. And 2 included controllers mean you and your buddy can finally settle old scores.
- More Information
- Comes with 20 pre-loaded games including: Battle Arena Toshinden, Cool Boarders 2, Destruction Derby, Final Fantasy VII, Grand Theft Auto, Intelligent Qube, Jumping Flash, Metal Gear Solid, Mr Driller, Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee, Persona, Rayman, Resident Evil Director's Cut, Ridge Racer Type 4, Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo, Syphon Filter, Tekken 3, Tom Clancy Rainbow 6, Twisted Metal, & Wild Arms
- Approximately 45% smaller than the original PlayStation
- Showcases the iconic logo, button layout, and outer packaging
- Includes 2 wired controllers for 2-player fun, a virtual memory card, an USB cable and a HDMI cable
- Details & Specs
- Not Worth Your Moneyby Kyle
from Calgary, AB on December 7, 2018
Sony does a terrible job trying to make tribute to the original PS1. It plays the PAL versions of some of the games (basically the slower versions) and does not attempt to touch up the games at all. The controllers do not even have the analog sticks (despite how some of the games support this and are fairly necessary to gameplay) and it does not even come with the AC adapter! The game selection is also terrible. They claim that the games "define an era" but reality is, a lot better games should be on this console. In fact, a lot of these games are rather filler installments. It's very clear Sony did not put much effort into the system and were just there for the money grab because Nintendo is doing it.
- Don't Buy!!!!!by Pete
from Woodbridge, ON on December 5, 2018
This is a genuine piece of garbage. The main screen is terrible. Half the games are running in PAL mode! There's lag in games like Tekken! The games included are brutal. There are a million and one reasons not to buy this system. This is not as good as what Nintendo has been doing.
- Terribleby Awful
from Toronto, ON on December 4, 2018
This has to be the worst device Sony has made. The game selection is weak, but that is not even the issue. Games are pal games converted to NTSC, so they do not run at full fps. The games emulator is awful so game audio is bad, and visuals are blurry. Stay away!! so disappointed.
- NO AC ADAPTER?by Joe Pesci
from London, ON on December 4, 2018
Awesome system but usb power adapter? Come on Sony stop being so cheap and stupid
- Return Policy