Philips Wet & Dry Cordless Rotary Shaver (S5400/08) - Grey/Blue
Enjoy a quick and comfortable dry shave or a refreshing wet shave with this AquaTouch wet and dry electric shaver from Philips. Its MultiPrecision Blade System protects your skin and delivers a comfortably close shave, while the Aquatec Wet & Dry seal gives you the flexibility to opt for a fast dry shave or wet shave with gel or foam.
- More Information
- Skin protection system with rounded profile heads glides smoothly across for a close shave without nicks and cuts
- Aquatec Wet & Dry seal lets you choose between a quick, comfortable dry shave and a wet shave with gel or foam, even under the shower
- MultiPrecision Blade System raises then cuts long and short hairs for a comfortably close shave, all in a few strokes
- 5-direction flex heads with 5 independent movements ensure a fast and close shave, even on your neck and jaw line
- SmartClick precision trimmer is the perfect tool for maintaining your mustache and trimming your sideburns
- Lithium-ion battery provides 45 minutes of cordless shaving (approximately 15 shaves) on a 1-hour charge
- Convenient LED display provides useful information so you get the best performance out of your shaver, including a 1-level battery indicator, cleaning indicator, battery low indicator, travel lock indicator, and replacement head indicator
- Details & Specs
Maintenance & Storage
- Do not buy!!!!by Dave
from Toronto, ON on June 30, 2018
Without doubt the worst Phillips shaver ever. May as well shave your face with a brick. As a previous reviewer mentioned, misses so many parts of your beard. I’m going to return it, so I expect a fight with Best Buy! Would give it 0 stars but unfortunately that isn’t an option!
- Below parby Articusblue
from Lethbridge, AB on January 7, 2018
I have used philipis razors in the past and have been impressed with quality of the product. This razor doesn’t have the same covereage as past models. If you want to trim to take off the razor head and add the trimmer. I didn’t notice this I would not have purchased it.
- Cordless Mode onlyby Alex
from Toronto, ON on October 23, 2017
This one operates on cordless mode only. Once battery is gone (probably within 2 years) you need the new shaver. This is disadvantage of the cordless mode. My current shaver that I have had since year 2003 operates on 2 modes: corded and cordless. After battery died long time ago I have used it on corded mode only.
- Return Policy