Parrot Bebop 2 Quadcopter Drone with Camera, FPV & Controller - Ready-to-Fly - Black/White
Fly farther, faster, and feel like you're right there in the cockpit with the Parrot Bebop 2 quadcopter drone featuring FPV. It offers would-be drone pilots up to 25 minutes of flying time, top speeds of up to 65km/h, and a flying range of up to 2km with the included Skycontroller 2. Cockpitglasses let you experience an immersive first-person view.
- More Information
- On-board computing power: The Parrot Bebop features an advanced navigation computer with a Parrot dual-core CPU and quad-core GPU. Plus, with the free software development kit you can create programmable flight plans, build flight apps, retrieve photos, videos, and live streams, and more.
- Easy assembly and disassembly: When you first open the box, the Bebop 2 requires about 2 minutes of quick, easy assembly. The Bebop's components are all removable, so you can easily disassemble it for transport and quickly put it back together when you're ready to fly again.
- Up to 25 minutes flight time: It includes 1 battery that gives you a total flying time of up to 25 minutes, with a range up to 1.2 miles (2km) without obstacles or interference.
- FreeFlight 3 app: Includes a free, easy-to-use piloting app that lets you focus on flying. Piloting mode has a virtual joystick for responsive control, a built-in accelerometer lets you know how fast it's going, and you'll get other fun features like a one-touch flip. The FreeFlight 3 piloting app is available for iOS and Android mobile devices.
- FPV flying: The Parrot Cockpitglasses house your compatible smartphone to give you an up-close, first-person view of footage from the drone's camera.
- Enhanced control: The Skycontroller can be used with or without a mobile device. Simply attach your controlling smartphone or tablet to the fixed shelf on the Parrot Skycontroller and control the drone using the 2 ultra-precise joysticks. Or take advantage of the controller without a mobile device and get extended range while flying, up to 2km, thanks to the amplified Wi-Fi MIMO antennas.
- Built-in camera: The Parrot Bebop Drone has an integrated 14MP camera that captures stills and records video at Full HD 1080p at 30fps. The camera provides a 90-degree field of view when piloting and capturing images. The lens is splash- and dust-proof, and features full-digital image stabilization for stable, clear videos while airborne.
- Built-in Wi-Fi antennas: Features Wi-Fi MIMO antennas that can handle both 2.4GHz and 5GHz frequencies with a signal range up to 300m (app control) or 2000m (via Skycontroller).
- Stable flight: The Bebop drone analyzes information from 7 data sensors to deliver flight stability with incredible manoeuvrability. It uses a 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis gyroscope, 3-axis magnetometer, an ultrasound sensor, and a pressure sensor and vertical camera to track the speed.
Flight. The fevered dream of man and flightless bird. But with the Parrot Bebop 2 drone and its built-in 14MP camera you can take to the skies and get a bird's eye view of the earth below. Capture high-resolution stills or Full HD video of panoramic views you could only previously see from an unscalable peak or unassailable bluff.
With the Parrot Cockpitglasses, you can experience your flight with an immersive first-person view that virtually puts you in the pilot's seat. You'll get an on-screen display with flight telemetry and radar, with a spectacular live aerial view that will change your perspective on UAV flight.
Use the included Parrot Skycontroller 2 for an enhanced flying experience. You get precise control with the joysticks when the controller is synced to your mobile device. Or control the Bebop without a mobile device and get extended flight range, up to 2km, thanks to the amplified Wi-Fi MIMO antennas.
Why you want this:
- Details & Specs
- averageby GM
from Vancouver on January 2, 2019
Did not spent to much time flying it, not sure about maximum range yet. First impression is good. Easy to set up and fly. Very stable and digital video stabilization works very good. Worst about drone is a video quality. Some say it is ok, some say it is bad. In my opinion video quality is bellow 'average'. If you don't care about having decent video I'd recommend it. If you want better video than this drone is not for you. At least one I have appears to be out of focus. First go to youtube and check video quality and if you like it or not. Some appear to be ok and some are really bad.
- Great starting pointby Adam
from Montreal, QC on December 31, 2018
After much consideration, this is my first drone purchase. After several flights I am quite pleased. The battery has lasted as advertised (about 25 minutes), and the Skycontroller provides quick & responsive controls. The camera is somewhat unremarkable, so it may not be the best option for hopeful aerial videographers. The drone can be set to two flight modes, Video and Sport. Video is for the aforementioned video work, providing slow & stable movements. On sport mode, the drone really flies! So far I only had one lost connection when I tried pushing the altitude close to 90 metres (the mandated maximum in Canada, by the way). The drone's failsafes kicked in and it returned to its starting point on its own. With respect to some of the negative reviews on this site, it could be that the battery and connectivity issues were exceptional cases and not the rule. A recommended purchase!
- GREATby Jim Price
from Tilbury ON on September 13, 2018
I have had bebop 2 all year works fine . GREAT for starter. JA
- Great Droneby J
from Barrie, ON on September 11, 2018
Do not listen to the bad reviews, they are by people who have no idea how to use technology. Great drone, battery lasts along time, flys very steady and hovers with no sway. Have never lost connection and I have been flying this thing over 150m distance
- battery issues with the drone and the controllerby jz
from London, ON on September 10, 2018
I tested the drone for a minute and it was flying fine, so I FULLY charged the battery and took it out again and had a few wonderful minutes. However, after a few minutes the battery shows 20% so I started the return to home procedure, at which point the drone was very close to home anyway. Surprisingly, the battery turned to 1% within seconds and it barely made it to the ground. The second problem I realized is that the skycontroller 2 has problem charging, I charged it after receiving it and the battery shows 90 something.After first use, I charged it again and when I turned it on it shows 18%!! I flew for a minute and had to stop flying because I was worried for the battery level. About an hour later I turned it back on to see what is going on and the controller wouldnt turn on. I took it home and fully recharged it and now the battery shows 26%! Bestbuy made it very clear that the warranty is entirely Parrot's problem once the unit is opened. HOWEVER on Parrot's website, it shows that the warranty is handled by the seller. I am almost certain that there is going to be a difficult conversation between Parrot and me after reading the other reviews.
- Do not buyby Andrew
from Toronto, ON on August 27, 2018
I bought a parrot bebop 2 in July of this year. It flew well at the start, but on the third flight, it lost connection and dropped dead ten feet above ground. I was quite perturbed, because if it had been higher up, it would have been destroyed. I called the Customer service, who recommended I upgrade my software. I re-iterated that I was concerned it may be faulty, but they assured me it would not crash again with the new software update. It had 3-4 more flights without issue. However, after having the drone fully charged, I flew the drone and it lost connection after takeoff and quickly fell from the sky. It landed on some rocks and into the water. It was destroyed. It was clearly the exact issue that had happened 2 weeks prior. I called customer service, obviously infuriated. Through a series of emails, I have been informed that the warranty is void because I flew it over water, which was not the case. Also, I was told it would not be replaced because the battery was not fully charged, which was also untrue. All in all, it has been one excuse after another. I had already lodged a complaint for the exact same issue 2 weeks prior, and it clearly happened again, despite the software update. After only having the drone for 5 weeks, it is now destroyed. Reading online, the connectivity appears to be a recurring issue.This has been a very negative experience, and I plan to launch a complaint with the better business bureau.
- Great Dealby Keith
from London, ON on July 26, 2018
I had been thinking about purchasing this drone for quite some time. Once i saw the deal on Bestbuy.ca i had to have it. I ordered this online from Bestbuy.ca @ 1pm and it was delivered to me the next day by 10am ! I don't live in a city either. That's great service. I watched a few You Tube videos and after charging the batteries had this drone fly around. It starts off on beginner mode which is a great way to get acquainted with the controls. Once you get on to it switch to pro mode and this little baby zooms around. It got about 20 minutes of battery out of the first flight. I feel this is a great user friendly drone for people like me that want to try out the hobby without investing thousands.
- excellentby guy c
from sherbrooke qc on July 23, 2018
excellent first drone really easy to fly
- GREAT FOR THE PRICE.by johnathon
from Victoria, BC on July 21, 2018
FLYS REALLY NICE. No complaints
- Very disappointed!by LouisParrot
from Toronto, ON on July 11, 2018
The drone fly away after LOST CONNECTION. It is my second Parrot BeBop2 in the past two years. The first one is drop from the sky after a MOTOR STALLED message. This second one fly away after a LOST CONNECTION signal, I press the Return Home key but no response. I lost all my site pictures this morning. I wrote a satisfy review in 2017 August and but I will said this drone is very NOT RELIABLE after the two bad experiences.
- Return Policy