Parrot Bebop 2 Quadcopter Drone with Camera, FPV & Controller - Ready-to-Fly - Black/White
Fly farther, faster, and feel like you're right there in the cockpit with the Parrot Bebop 2 quadcopter drone featuring FPV. It offers would-be drone pilots up to 25 minutes of flying time, top speeds of up to 65km/h, and a flying range of up to 2km with the included Skycontroller 2. Cockpitglasses let you experience an immersive first-person view.
- More Information
- On-board computing power: The Parrot Bebop features an advanced navigation computer with a Parrot dual-core CPU and quad-core GPU. Plus, with the free software development kit you can create programmable flight plans, build flight apps, retrieve photos, videos, and live streams, and more.
- Easy assembly and disassembly: When you first open the box, the Bebop 2 requires about 2 minutes of quick, easy assembly. The Bebop's components are all removable, so you can easily disassemble it for transport and quickly put it back together when you're ready to fly again.
- Up to 25 minutes flight time: It includes 1 battery that gives you a total flying time of up to 25 minutes, with a range up to 1.2 miles (2km) without obstacles or interference.
- FreeFlight 3 app: Includes a free, easy-to-use piloting app that lets you focus on flying. Piloting mode has a virtual joystick for responsive control, a built-in accelerometer lets you know how fast it's going, and you'll get other fun features like a one-touch flip. The FreeFlight 3 piloting app is available for iOS and Android mobile devices.
- FPV flying: The Parrot Cockpitglasses house your compatible smartphone to give you an up-close, first-person view of footage from the drone's camera.
- Enhanced control: The Skycontroller can be used with or without a mobile device. Simply attach your controlling smartphone or tablet to the fixed shelf on the Parrot Skycontroller and control the drone using the 2 ultra-precise joysticks. Or take advantage of the controller without a mobile device and get extended range while flying, up to 2km, thanks to the amplified Wi-Fi MIMO antennas.
- Built-in camera: The Parrot Bebop Drone has an integrated 14MP camera that captures stills and records video at Full HD 1080p at 30fps. The camera provides a 90-degree field of view when piloting and capturing images. The lens is splash- and dust-proof, and features full-digital image stabilization for stable, clear videos while airborne.
- Built-in Wi-Fi antennas: Features Wi-Fi MIMO antennas that can handle both 2.4GHz and 5GHz frequencies with a signal range up to 300m (app control) or 2000m (via Skycontroller).
- Stable flight: The Bebop drone analyzes information from 7 data sensors to deliver flight stability with incredible manoeuvrability. It uses a 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis gyroscope, 3-axis magnetometer, an ultrasound sensor, and a pressure sensor and vertical camera to track the speed.
Flight. The fevered dream of man and flightless bird. But with the Parrot Bebop 2 drone and its built-in 14MP camera you can take to the skies and get a bird's eye view of the earth below. Capture high-resolution stills or Full HD video of panoramic views you could only previously see from an unscalable peak or unassailable bluff.
With the Parrot Cockpitglasses, you can experience your flight with an immersive first-person view that virtually puts you in the pilot's seat. You'll get an on-screen display with flight telemetry and radar, with a spectacular live aerial view that will change your perspective on UAV flight.
Use the included Parrot Skycontroller 2 for an enhanced flying experience. You get precise control with the joysticks when the controller is synced to your mobile device. Or control the Bebop without a mobile device and get extended flight range, up to 2km, thanks to the amplified Wi-Fi MIMO antennas.
Why you want this:
- Details & Specs
- averageby GM
from Vancouver on January 2, 2019
Did not spent to much time flying it, not sure about maximum range yet. First impression is good. Easy to set up and fly. Very stable and digital video stabilization works very good. Worst about drone is a video quality. Some say it is ok, some say it is bad. In my opinion video quality is bellow 'average'. If you don't care about having decent video I'd recommend it. If you want better video than this drone is not for you. At least one I have appears to be out of focus. First go to youtube and check video quality and if you like it or not. Some appear to be ok and some are really bad.
- Great starting pointby Adam
from Montreal, QC on December 31, 2018
After much consideration, this is my first drone purchase. After several flights I am quite pleased. The battery has lasted as advertised (about 25 minutes), and the Skycontroller provides quick & responsive controls. The camera is somewhat unremarkable, so it may not be the best option for hopeful aerial videographers. The drone can be set to two flight modes, Video and Sport. Video is for the aforementioned video work, providing slow & stable movements. On sport mode, the drone really flies! So far I only had one lost connection when I tried pushing the altitude close to 90 metres (the mandated maximum in Canada, by the way). The drone's failsafes kicked in and it returned to its starting point on its own. With respect to some of the negative reviews on this site, it could be that the battery and connectivity issues were exceptional cases and not the rule. A recommended purchase!
- GREATby Jim Price
from Tilbury ON on September 13, 2018
I have had bebop 2 all year works fine . GREAT for starter. JA
- Return Policy