Parrot ANAFI Quadcopter Drone with Camera & Controller - Black - Only at Best Buy
Equipped with a 4K HDR camera, 3-axis stabilization, and Parrot's embedded Artificial Intelligence, the ANAFI offers an unrivalled flying experience. This drone features a 180-degree tilt gimbal and up to 2.8x lossless zoom, so you don't miss a single detail of your adventures. Plus, its compact, foldable design lets you take the drone everywhere.
- More Information
- No pilot training required: ANAFI is easy to learn right out of the box and comes ready to fly with minimal assembly
- Easy to operate: Intuitive piloting interface lets you take selfies, share videos on social media, and speed up or slow down your videos with the touch of a finger
- Smart thinking: Embedded Artificial Intelligence offers automated flight modes so you can take stunning shots
- Every angle: 180-degree tilt gimbal and 2.8x lossless zoom let you capture footage in breathtaking detail from almost every angle
- Sharp images: 3-axis image stabilization reduces vibrations and the aliasing effect to give you smooth shots
- Impeccable photography: Integrated camera with an Ambarella processor captures 4K HDR videos with 100Mbps bitrate and crystal-clear 21MP photos
- Built-in Camera: 1/2.4" 21MP CMOS Sony Sensor has a wide-angle f/2.4 ASPH lens and 35mm focal length equivalent (23-69mm for photo, 26-78mm for video)
- Soar to great speeds: Reaches a top speed of 53km/h (33mph) with a 4000m operating radius and a maximum elevation of 4500m
- Compact and ready to go: Foldable design of drone and remote controller and included carrying case make this drone a compact companion for any adventure
- Battery life: Enjoy a 25 minute flight time thanks to a 2700 mAh Li-polymer battery
- Home sweet home: Return to Home ensures that if the drone ever loses connection or if the battery life is low, it will automatically come back to its starting point
- The strong, silent type: Quiet and weather-resistant to extreme conditions, you can take this drone into a variety of environments
- Details & Specs
- No Warranty For Canadaby John
from Thunder Bay on March 9, 2019
This is a very fragile UAV and breaks very easy. If you need warranty work done Parrot has stopped all warranty work in Canada. They say you need a USA mailing address to claim warrant. So your 1 year warranty is worthless. Buyer beware. To bad as it does things with the camera that others cannot.
- The customer support stopped for Canadian customersby Michael
from Burnaby, BC on February 4, 2019
I just contacted Parrot customer support, they told me that customer support services (shipping replacement and parts) are not available in Canada anymore. They had good service before, but they stopped it. So the factory warranty will not work any more. I liked Anafi but it seems not a good idea to have this product because of the warrant issue.
- Worked great out of the boxby gary
from Montréal, QC on December 28, 2018
Worked great out of the box. Easy to use. In app software purchase was required for some features but was inexpensive. Software updates added more features. Parrot seems to be listening to users ,unlike my experience with the other guys. Great video and very portable. One bad USB cable was the only problem I had.
- Return Policy