PAPAGO! GoSafe S810 Full HD 1080p Dashcam with 2.7" LCD Screen & Rear Camera
Protect yourself when you're on the road with this dual front and rear camera from PAPAGO! Recording in wide-angle 1080p for the clearest footage, 3 available modes (loop, motion-activated and monitor), and the ability to save footage onto a microSD card, with this camera setup you'll always know what's going on around your vehicle.
- More Information
- Dual cameras for the front and rear records in 1080p full HD for the clearest picture quality when you need to go back and view saved footage
- Uses Sony's Exmor sensor for greater noise reduction and brighter images even in low light
- Front camera features a 140-degree wide angle view so you can see everything that's happening in front of you
- Rear camera features a 120-dgree wide angle to cover the areas you can't see when driving
- Provided short and long cables for the second camera allows you to use it as a monitor camera for inside the vehicle, or use it as a rear camera
- Automatic loop recording begins once the vehicle starts to ensure your camera system is always running even if you forget
- G-sensor recording can detect things such as impacts or sharp turns and will automatically trigger recording and set the file to be write-protected so if you're in an accident you can confidently know the footage was recorded and permanently saved
- 3 available modes include loop recording, motion-activated recording and monitor mode that helps save memory space by taking one photo every second, so you have options on how you want your setup to work
- Includes pre-installed driver assist features such as stop sign recognition, an alarm for driver fatigue, stop and go, and light reminder to add an extra layer of safety and awareness when you're behind the wheel
- Durable construction that's been tested to ensure it will withstand harsh weather conditions, from extreme heat in the summer to below-freezing temperatures in the winter
- Comes with a 2.7-inch LCD display so you can view footage immediately
- Provided 16GB microSD card means you can setup to record as soon as you purchase the unit, and it can hold a card up to 128GB in size
- Details & Specs
Connectivity & Media
- Pretty Goodby Jessica
from Edmonton, AB on November 18, 2018
I was torn between 3 or 4 stars for this, but I decided to go with 4 since it is fairly reliable and installation is pretty easy. It looks nice and is easy to use. The only thing is that I live in Canada, and the memory card resets itself every time it is below a certain temperature (around approx -20 degrees C). Had I known that, I probably would've looked for a different one, since it is cold here pretty often and I need one that can function in that weather. But otherwise, it is pretty good so if that isn't a concern for you, I recommend this cam.
- RELIABLE DASH CAMby Elaine Bonet
from Montreal, CA on August 22, 2018
As an Uber driver, I have been looking for a reliable dash cam that allows me to record both inside and front of my car while I'm driving. I found this papago S810 camera and decided to give it a try. I finally had peace in mind the day I installed the dash cams. The installation was pretty straight forward by looking at the instruction video on their site. Now I feel safer than ever and I'm pretty impressed with the video quality. I honestly did not think it would be this clear capturing video at night. The quality is definitely A+ and it justified the price.
- Great Dash Cam Easy to install and set upby Richard Z
from Edmonton, AB on August 17, 2018
Bought this on sale because it has 2 cameras built with the Sony Exmor cmos sensor these chips are awesome when it comes to picture quality. Installed both cameras with the 3M pads and put in a 128 GB Lexar Micro SD card, night time details are very clear also, daytime video is great no motion blur or pixelation sound is clear. The other thing is it uses super capacitors which charge up way quicker than batteries and last longer. I would recommend this to anyone. I own 5 dash cams and this one is by far the best one.
- Great product with great customer serviceby Russell h
from Vancouver, BC on July 20, 2018
I love this camera that gives me both front and rear coverage all the time. The image quality is very good for both day and night. I also like the fact that this camera gives me option to mount the second camera in the front windshield. I'm thinking to get it for my second car. So I can get footage both inside and outside the car. I also got great support from their customer service team. Melina walk me through short Q&A and answer the question patiently until the issue was solved. Thumbs up for the great support. Thank you.
- Return Policy