Norton Security Deluxe (PC/Mac) - 5 User - 1 Year - English
Norton Security Deluxe helps keep your computer protected from cybercriminals trying to access your private and financial information and take over your devices. 24-hour threat monitoring stops attacks before they reach you, and if you get a virus they can't remove you'll receive your money back*.
- More Information
- Norton Security’s 1-year subscription covers PCs, Macs, Android devices, and iPhones and iPads (not all features are available on all platforms)
- Helps shield you against scammers while you bank, surf, shop, and socialize online
- Works to protect you against criminals trying to steal your information or take over your device
- Browse with peace of mind, knowing you're protected against unsafe links, malicious downloads, and virus-ridden websites
- Helps block viruses that can damage your device and render it useless
- Helps identify and shut down applications that can harm your computer's performance and stability
- Manage all of your devices from a single, easy-to-use portal
- Automatic updates** are pushed to your device so it's always up to date with the latest features and improvements
- Uses one of the largest global civilian intelligence networks to identify threats faster
- Virus Protection Promise: Norton Security will help keep your device virus-free or they'll give you a refund*
- Compatible with Windows 10 (except Windows 10 S), Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7 (with SP 1 or later), Windows Vista (with SP 1 or later), and Windows XP Home/Professional (with SP 3 or later)
- Compatible with the current version of macOS and the previous two versions of macOS
- Compatible with Android 4.0.3 or later, and iOS 8 or later (for iOS only includes Contacts Backup and Remote Locate features)
*Virus Protection Promise: To be eligible for the Virus Protection Promise, you must have a qualifying Norton subscription and unless you have Norton Small Business, you must also have purchased, renewed or upgraded that Norton subscription directly from Symantec, or activate automatic renewal with Symantec. If a Norton expert is unable to remove the virus from your device, then you may receive a refund based on the actual price paid for the current term of your qualifying Norton subscription. If you purchase a Norton bundle (a qualifying Norton subscription purchased with another Norton offering), your refund will be limited to the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of your qualifying Norton subscription for the current term, not to exceed the total bundled price paid. Or, if your bundled purchase contains a qualifying Norton subscription with a non-Norton product, your refund will be limited to the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of only your Norton qualifying subscription for the current term, not to exceed the total bundled price paid. Any refund will be net of any discounts or refunds received and less any shipping, handling and applicable taxes, except in certain states and countries where shipping, handling and taxes are refundable. The refund does not apply to any damages incurred as a result of viruses. See Norton.com/guarantee for details including qualifying Norton subscriptions.
** Requires your device to have an Internet/data plan and be turned on.
- Details & Specs
- What's Included
- Norton Security Deluxe Up to 5 Devices
- good product and able to top up to subscriptionby Ivan
from Edmonton, AB on November 23, 2017
It's as easy as chatting with support, giving them the key and they top it up to your existing Norton subscription. Mine for example is 128 days left and after buying 2 units of this (on sale) - bumped it up to 858 days, then i can throw away the box. I also like the Norton as antivirus, internet browser safe site stuff and its mobile app to track if phone is lost.
- Return Policy