NordicTrack GX 4.7 Recumbent Bike
Take a ride with the NordicTrack GX 4.7 recumbent exercise bike as it helps you achieve your fitness goals from the comfort of your home. A wide range of workout programs and resistance levels keep your workouts varied and challenging, while features like an inertia-enhanced flywheel and SMR system ensure a smoother, more realistic riding experience.
- More Information
- 24 workout apps offer quick and easy access to a variety of professional training programs which automatically adjust the resistance to increase intensity and keep you progressing toward your goals
- 5-inch backlit display with an adjustable console angle lets you monitor your speed, time, distance, resistance, heart rate, calories burned, and RPM
- SMR (Silent Magnetic Resistance) is a smooth, frictionless resistance system that lets you make adjustments to intensity levels on the fly without disturbing your workout
- 22 levels of digital resistance can be quickly and easily adjusted to increase calorie burn and workout intensity
- CoolAire workout fan keeps you cool during your workouts
- Dual-grip EKG heart rate monitor features built-in sensors to help you track your heart rate throughout your workout
- Durable 15lb inertia-enhanced flywheel delivers a smoother, steadier pedal stroke and a more realistic riding experience
- Built-in Intermix Acoustics 2.0 sound system lets you plug in your iPod so you can work out to the beat of your favourite tunes
- Freewheel clutch features a smooth and natural circular motion to help you keep your form and pedaling technique just like on an outdoor cycle
- StepThru frame design makes it easier to get on and off the bike than a traditional frame
- Oversized seat has added cushioning and lumbar support for a comfortable ride and easily adjusts both vertically and horizontally so you find the perfect fit
- Ergonomic pedals feature adjustable toe straps to give you more stability and keep your feet securely in place
- Convenient water bottle holder built in to the bike frame for quick and easy access during your workouts
- Built-in transport wheels let you easily move the bike around
- Adjustable leveling feet keep your bike stable on uneven surfaces
- Included AC wall adapter offers an alternative to batteries, allowing you to power your console electrically
- Bike accommodates weight up to 300lbs
- iFit technology lets you train with programs designed by a certified personal trainer, map your route with Google Maps, monitor your progress automatically, compete with your friends, and adjust your workouts so they're in line with your goals (iFit wireless module sold separately)
- Product Dimension: 25.2 (W) x 57.09 (H) x 50 (D) in
- Recommended Floor Space: 37.2 (W) x 70 (L) in
- Parts Warranty: 1 Year(s); Labour Warranty: 1 Year(s); Frame Warranty: Lifetime
- Details & Specs
- Great productby Amary
from Toronto, ON on November 30, 2018
Product came as advertised! Takes two people to assemble but instructions are easy enough to follow. Looking forward to using this at home to work out while watching tv :)
- Great bike, features and price.by Deb
from Keswick, ON on July 16, 2017
My husband and I put the bike together in under 2 hours. Directions and all labeling of pieces were fantastic. We took our time, went step by step and had no issues. The bike is quiet and comfortable. My one disappointment was that in all material I read before purchasing, it never mentioned a height concern. I am 5 foot and even in the closest setting of the seat I have a hard time reaching the pedals. I have had to install a pillow behind my back so I can bike correctly. I had known this before, I may have selected another model. The fan is a little on the noisy side, but that is such a small inconvenience for an otherwise great product. Overall , I would recommend this product. Happy cycling !
- Very good machineby M. Robb
from Edmonton, AB on May 3, 2017
Excellent machine. Very quiet. I definitely recommend it. Easy to put together the machine.
- So Far, So Goodby Valerie C
from Orangeville, ON on March 19, 2017
I've only had the bike assembled for a week, but so far, I love it. It runs almost silently (until you turn on the fan) and can be adjusted for different users. Caution - I am 5'2' and I have to use the closest seat setting. The highlights for me include - comfortable seat, easily moveable on the front wheels, quiet peddling, shelf to support iPad or phone, adjustable seat, a cooling fan, compact design, many resistance levels. It took hours to assemble by two people, but had excellent step-by-step instructions and well labelled hardware. So far, it seems to be an excellent product at this price point.
- Like the Bikeby David Hartwell
from Richmond, BC on October 26, 2016
I have had the NordikTrack4.7 Recumbent bike about a week and have been pleasantly surprised on how well it is built and how strong a workout it gives me. Initially I had read it was difficult to assemble but with the help of my 16 yr old daughter, we assembled the product in just over two hours. (you definitely need 2 people to assemble one to hold up pieces to attach to the main frame and the other to fasten and attach parts) . I bought it on sale and it is definitely a bargain at that price range, I have also ordered the related ifit module and am awaiting its delivery today. ((PPS I am getting a good workout @ level intensity 6 it has 22 progressive intensity levels))
- nordic trac gx 4.7 recumbantby jacques konig
from toronto ON on September 26, 2016
Now that it is operational, it is an excellent machine for the very good price that Best Buy charged on sale. However, it was very difficult to put together. Full marks for the vacuum packed plastic sealed card which had all the different sized nuts, bolts, washers and allen wrenches all set up in the order they were needed, with each section clearly marked. Also full marks for a very clear english language instruction booklet, a rarity these days. The actual construction took me over four hours, including trying to fish a small bolt out of the innards which had fallen in while I was trying to set it while kneeling down and looking upwards, Also, while not advertised, a few steps required a second person, as the booklet instructed. Once working,highly recommended, though it has been operating only a couple of weeks. .
- NordicTrack GX 4.7 Recumbent Bike purchaseby David Armstrong
from Saint John, NB on June 9, 2016
Best Buy helped me with my purchase by matching the online price from another company plus gave me another 10% discount to boot. They also took me through the purchase step by step to insure I got the best price, shipping details, and were extra courteous the whole time we were there. The bike arrived 6 days later (and with patience), I completed putting the bike together in about 3 hours (mind you, I only have one hand). The bike performs well and my wife has been enjoying it as well. Thank you Best Buy for price matching, shipping, and all of your help with our recumbent bike.
- Return Policy