Nokia Body+ Wi-Fi Smart Scale & Body Analyzer - Black
A weighing scale with a difference, the Nokia Body+ Wi-Fi Smart Scale & Body Analyser syncs with your smartphone and lets you keep up-to-date info like weight, body fat, water percentage, and more close at hand. It has a weight trend screen to help you visualize your progress, and can help you set weight goals when you're ready to step up.
- More Information
- Monitors weight in various metrics, body fat, water percentage, muscle mass, and bone mass
- Weight trend screen makes it easy to view and keep track of your progress
- Offers best-in-class readings and boasts impeccable accuracy on any surface thanks to Position Control technology
- Information from every weigh-in uploads automatically to your smartphone via Wi-Fi and you can review your data in the Health Mate app (compatible with iOS and Android)
- Helps you manage your calorie allowance and set weight goals
- Enjoy a local weather update when you step up on your scale
- Fully compatible with up to 8 different users
- Very thin profile at less than 1" thick
- Details & Specs
- Accuracy Questionable at Best for Body Fat %by Robert
from Montréal, QC on December 17, 2018
1st off The app and scale are very nice with lots of features. It was easy to set up and captured my data. The quality looks solid The issue I have is other than measuring your body weight accurately is that the algorithms and technology for body fat% are suspect! I took many measurement in the last two days in 'Regular mode' and 'Athlete mode' -This past same week I went to my nutritionist who uses calipers and a tape measure, I'm around 163lbs with 15% body fat. - This scale in Athlete mode measured 8.9% (impossible as I'm not a ripped body builder) - In regular mode it has fluctuated from 17% up to 20% depending my hydration levels which this scale is very dependent on. In one day these are large discrepancies and to be honest useless data capturing. It's a fancy Wi-Fi scale, I'm thinking about returning it and will go with a regular scale, calipers and a measuring tape!
- hard to setup & doesn't work wellby CLi
from Markham, ON on August 12, 2018
took me 5 hours to setup (I'm an IT professional)! Problems: 1. WIFI: it doesn't support 5G, and you have to disable password in router for 2.4G; even after this, it not easy to connect to it. 2. unless you add a person in the App, it measures only weight, nothing else; 3. The bone & muscle meatures are way off (I'm 130 pound; it says my bone mass is 5.8 pound, and muscle mass is 108 pounds! (may be I'm a big bird???)
- Works well - difficulty Setting up with phoneby Rick
from Grey Bruce, ON on March 17, 2018
I was on the fence about spending this much money on a scale but I am happy that I did so. The display is clear and once connected to your wi-fi, the information can be synced to the Health Mate app or other tracking apps which is very handy. Scale is attractive and is easy to use for multiple family members. I found it a bit challenging to get the scale to set up in the Health Mate app. It seemed to work better when I added the scale through the Bluetooth settings on my phone instead of letting the Health Mate app find it. This was a troubleshooting suggestion in the online manual. Once it did find it, it prompted to finish the setup in the Health mate app. Updating of the scale and completing the setup then proceeded as expected.
- Return Policy