Nokia Body+ Wi-Fi Smart Scale & Body Analyzer - Black
A weighing scale with a difference, the Nokia Body+ Wi-Fi Smart Scale & Body Analyser syncs with your smartphone and lets you keep up-to-date info like weight, body fat, water percentage, and more close at hand. It has a weight trend screen to help you visualize your progress, and can help you set weight goals when you're ready to step up.
- More Information
- Monitors weight in various metrics, body fat, water percentage, muscle mass, and bone mass
- Weight trend screen makes it easy to view and keep track of your progress
- Offers best-in-class readings and boasts impeccable accuracy on any surface thanks to Position Control technology
- Information from every weigh-in uploads automatically to your smartphone via Wi-Fi and you can review your data in the Health Mate app (compatible with iOS and Android)
- Helps you manage your calorie allowance and set weight goals
- Enjoy a local weather update when you step up on your scale
- Fully compatible with up to 8 different users
- Very thin profile at less than 1" thick
- Details & Specs
- hard to setup & doesn't work wellby CLi
from Markham, ON on August 12, 2018
took me 5 hours to setup (I'm an IT professional)! Problems: 1. WIFI: it doesn't support 5G, and you have to disable password in router for 2.4G; even after this, it not easy to connect to it. 2. unless you add a person in the App, it measures only weight, nothing else; 3. The bone & muscle meatures are way off (I'm 130 pound; it says my bone mass is 5.8 pound, and muscle mass is 108 pounds! (may be I'm a big bird???)
- Works well - difficulty Setting up with phoneby Rick
from Grey Bruce, ON on March 17, 2018
I was on the fence about spending this much money on a scale but I am happy that I did so. The display is clear and once connected to your wi-fi, the information can be synced to the Health Mate app or other tracking apps which is very handy. Scale is attractive and is easy to use for multiple family members. I found it a bit challenging to get the scale to set up in the Health Mate app. It seemed to work better when I added the scale through the Bluetooth settings on my phone instead of letting the Health Mate app find it. This was a troubleshooting suggestion in the online manual. Once it did find it, it prompted to finish the setup in the Health mate app. Updating of the scale and completing the setup then proceeded as expected.
- Pleasedby JS
from Port Perry, ON on January 16, 2018
Easy to set up, Now a week old and works fine. No issues Five star product would recommend
- Great scale married to horrible softwareby Jonathan
from Calgary, AB on October 6, 2017
If you, like I did, do a lot of research on scales before buying, you'll find this is no longer a praiseworthy Withings. Nokia bought the company and proceeded to marry these scales to their own horrible apps. There are a multitude of Nokia dissatisfied customer reviews on other shopping sites. I could have saved a few bucks by buying a Nokia, but got a discontinued Withings instead and sourced the excellent and full-featured legacy Android app. There are many scales that will provide excellent measurement, but buyers of units with WiFi and tracking want more. The scale is pretty much the same unit mechanically and electronically as the vaunted Withings, but the new under-featured and unreliable apps take a formerly excellent product and seriously hobbles it. I paid a little more, but am happier by doing so.
- All around great smart scale.by Jon
from Ajax, ON on July 18, 2017
Does a good job measuring weight and other weight-related data like muscle mass and fat percentage. It syncs all the data with the Nokia Health App on your phone, and allows you to really dig into it. Some of the best features are yet to come, such as pulling weight data for targeted weight loss programs through the health app. Only real complaint is that the glass surface of the scale is a foot-print magnet, but hardly a deal-break in my eyes.
- Return Policy