Nintendo Switch with Gray Joy-Con
Do what you never thought possible with Nintendo Switch. Go from single- and multi-player thrills at home, to playing the same title wherever and whenever you want. Simply attach the Joy-Con controllers to the bright, hi-def display and you're all set. Or detach the controllers and give one to a friend for some on-the-go, local multiplayer action.
- More Information
- The Nintendo Switch combines the mobility of a handheld with the power of a home gaming system, offering unprecedented gaming and entertainment experiences
- The Nintendo Switch and Dock connects the system to the TV and lets you play with your family and friends in the comfort of your living room
- Pick up the Nintendo Switch from the dock and the system instantly transition to portable mode, allowing you to experience the same game that you were enjoying on the big screen
- With a bright, high-definition display Nintendo Switch lets you bring your at-home gaming experience with you anywhere; to the park, on an airplane, in a car -- anywhere
- Attach the Joy-Con controllers to either side of Nintendo Switch for solo gaming on the go or detach them from Switch and use a Joy-Con controller in each hand
- Solo players can also slip the controllers into a Joy-Con Grip accessory to mirror a more traditional controller
- Two players can each take a Joy-Con controller to experience local multiplayer fun
- With multiple Joy-Con controllers from a number of systems (each sold separately), numerous people can gather for a variety of gameplay options.
Console gaming redefined
On the go
- Details & Specs
- Nintendo outdid themselves!by Tsubakie
from SSM, ON on November 19, 2018
I've had my Switch for a week now and I'm loving it. As a completely portable gaming system it does everything I would want it to do. (about 3hrs gameplay on BoTW on a charge) If you've been on the fence about getting one, just get it. What convinced me was that my local BestBuy will price match until Jan 6/2018. Love the NES online games and YouTube. To help avoid such a large cost at once, I purchased my accessories before the console. Definitely recommend: getting a micro sd card (if you're going to download most of your games) screen protector, carrying case and protective grip cover and/or enclosure right off the bat. I had also picked up a couple PDP controllers while on sale (budget friendly) before my console purchase. The joy con grip is very comfortable to use that comes with the system. Nintendo outdid themselves and I can't put it down.
- chez plzby chz
from hoi on August 14, 2018
- N O I C Eby dat 1 lil gril who got no muneez
from memez.exe on August 14, 2018
dis was teh bezd switch i evah had is was even bettre dan teh new ninendo switch xl wo is was amazn i relly liek my momy bot me dis fo crismas cuz dis lil gril got no monee is was favorit crismas, presen
- Amazing!by Teen M
from Port Moody, BC on April 1, 2018
bought this console 2 days after it released, and not once since then have I been disappointed with this console! Its a must buy!
- Nice little systemby Tim
from Oshawa, ON on September 27, 2017
Pretty good system for videogame lovers! The library available for it right now it's fantastic like Nintendo libraries always are, and it's only going to get bigger and better. This system is definitely not perfect by any means, there is many flaws to this such as graphics, pricing, no apps whatsoever, you will need to go spend a couple hundred dollars on other stuff for the switch directly after you buy it. I would not recommend this system for any "hard-core" gamer or somebody who is willing to spend a few hundred dollars directly after buying it. For anybody else, it's a no-brainer, although it is definitely not the best technology wise, it is the top videogame console out right now
- Best nintendo everby Luxman
from SCARBOROUGH on September 16, 2017
- IT AWESOMEby ENDERWOLFXXENDER(youtube channel name)
from vernon, BC on September 11, 2017
THE SWITCH IS CLEARLY THE BEST CONSOLE TO DATE OVER 70 GAME SHAVE BEEN ANNOUNCED IN E3 SLOWY GETTING EVEN BETTER
- awseomeby reveiwer
from vernon, BC on September 11, 2017
- Great!by Louise
from Port Hardy, British Columbia on September 4, 2017
Love the Switch! So versatile! Just wish there were more games available but I guess they will come in time.
- Great Systemby Poncho
from Toronto, ON on May 17, 2017
My family and I are having a great time playing with the Nintendo Switch. This is the first system all my family can enjoy together since the Wii. Way to go Nintendo.....HOME RUN!
- Return Policy