Nest Cam IQ Wi-Fi Outdoor 1080p Security Camera - White
Your home is your haven, so help protect it with the Nest Cam IQ Wi-Fi outdoor security camera. This smart security camera captures video in crisp Full HD 1080p and features advanced algorithms that can identify and track people when they enter the camera's field of view. Receive alerts and enjoy 2-way communication from your smartphone or other device.
- More Information
- Wireless connectivity: Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity make it easy to view the camera's live stream anywhere, anytime
- Robust design: A weatherproof rating of IP66 and a tamper-resistant design make this camera ideal for protecting the exterior of your home
- Intruder-tracking: The Nest IQ uses advanced algorithms to differentiate between a person and an object, then it automatically zooms in and follows the person's movements
- Peace of mind: Gives you peace of mind by identifying when someone is outside your home, alerting you, and zooming in on their face
- Razor-sharp video: Camera features a 4K sensor, 12x digital zoom, and HDR imaging to capture razor-sharp video footage up to 1920 x 1080p
- The whole picture: 130-degree viewing angle shows you the full picture in Full HD 1080p, while night vision ensures you see everything day or night
- Person alerts: Receive alerts when someone walks into the field of view, so you're always aware of unexpected visitors, even when you're not at home
- Two-way communication: Built-in speaker and mic mean you can clearly hear what's going and communicate with visitors
- Live streaming 24/7: Use the Nest app to control the camera and live stream footage anywhere
- Nest Aware: Create a custom clip or time lapse for sharing, or continuously record up to 30 days of video in the cloud with a Nest Aware subscription (not included)
- Works with Nest: Nest Cam IQ automatically works with other Nest products, including Nest Thermostat and Nest Protect
- Connectivity: Nest Cam IQ requires a Wi-Fi connection, working broadband internet connection with at least 2Mbps upload speed, and a compatible phone or tablet with the free Nest app and Bluetooth 4.0
- Details & Specs
- Not a reliable camera for notifications, not worth for the priceby BP
from Markham, ON on June 29, 2018
Bought this camera 3 weeks ago. Easy to install, very good video, audio quality. But none of the advanced features such as alerts, zoom, and super sight are reliable. Notifications are hit or miss, most of the times never received the alerts. Called the Nest customer support and they told me it is due to ‘cool down time’ which is a product design flaw in my opinion. Without realiable advanced features this camera is not worth for the money. Decided to return this overrated camera.
- Great Camera. A little Pricy and Unsupported 5GHz Wifiby Guy F.
from Hamilton, ON on April 12, 2018
Camera works great, installed it overlooking from entrance and driveway. Lost 2 stars: 1. Unsupported 5GHz Wifi band in Canada (see https://nest.com/ca/support/article/My-Wi-Fi-network-doesn-t-show-up-when-I-try-to-set-up-my-Nest-Cam) 2. For such an expensive camera, Nest could have provided the Nest Aware subscription service free for a year instead of just one month. Other useful info: It's fairly larger than the impression from the pictures. Size is actually 5" x 3.7" x 3.7". Had to add an additional power outlet inside next to front entrance to have power source. Picture quality is good (not great) when zooming on faces there blocky. Night vision works great. Facial detection works but often misses detection of faces (video shows people walking to front door), motion detection was triggered but facial detection isn't always triggered. Setting up detection Zones is awesome feature, to reduce false notifications when cars drive by on the road.
- Return Policy