Motorola VerveOnes Music Edition In-Ear Truly Wireless Headphones - White
Enjoying great music while on the move, unhindered by cords, is easily achievable while wearing the Motorola VerveOnes Music Edition truly wireless headphones. The in-ear design boasts deep, rich HD sound and Bluetooth connectivity up to 30m, pairing effortlessly with your mobile device to play your favourite tunes or streaming service.
- More Information
- In-ear headphones are part of the VerveOnes Music Edition collection by Motorola
- Truly wireless design pairs easily with your smartphone, tablet, or computer using Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity with a range up to 30m (100ft.), eliminating the distraction, frustration, or limitation of wires
- Deep, rich HD sound gives you a crisp, full range of tones to fully enjoy your music
- Built-in microphone allows you to handle phone calls and offers full support for Siri and Google Now voice controls
- TrueSync technology delivers gapless audio
- Charge while on the go inside the portable case, giving you up to 8 hours of additional playtime
- Sweat and water-resistant so you take your workout to the next level without worrying about damaging your headphones
- Hubble Connect for VerveLife helps you find the last connected location when you misplace your headphones
- Details & Specs
- Very bad headphone don’t buyby Damoun
from West vancouver, BC on January 18, 2019
Stick inside the ear and sound fades plus the battery life is only 2 hours. How they made such a thing with this type of material it doesn’t worth a dollar.
- Enjoyable Sound but comfort and charging an issueby Alan
from Toronto, ON on January 6, 2019
Overall these are enjoyable with great sound quality. They do feel a bit large in the ear, and thus comfort over a long period is an issue. Some listening fatigue sets in within about an hour of listening - can't wear these nearly as long as over-ear 'phones. Also, don't feel that only 2 hours of playing time (as announced) is enough. Go them on sale, so overall I'm satisfied with the value.
- Decent at leastby Daniel
from Vancouver, BC on January 2, 2019
The fit was hard at first, and took some time to get it right. Though reviewers have been harsh on the delay while watching videos, you need to experiment with the playback before getting it in sync. pairing was simple, overall great product.
- Return Policy