Mophie Charge Stream Pad+ Wireless Charger - Black
Finally, a quick and convenient way to charge all of your mobile devices has arrived with the Mophie Charge Stream Pad+ Wireless Charger. The wireless charger uses a secured non-slip rubberized surface and has been optimized to work with both Apple and Samsung Fast Charge.
- More Information
- Delivers up to 10W of power on contact as compatible smartphones are place on pad
- Rubberized non-slip pad securely holds your phone in place throughout charging to protect your mobile device
- Apple and Samsung Fast Charge compatibility means you get the fastest wireless charging speeds possible
- Cable and pad included to allow for convenient right out of the box charging
- Wireless induction charging for iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, Android Qi
- Details & Specs
- What's Included
- 1 x Charge Stream Pad+
- QC 2.0 Wall Adaptor
- 1 x Micro USB Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Disappointedby Kathy
from Nanoose Bay, BC on February 18, 2019
I bought this for an iPhone XR. The plug into the wall is quite large at 2" long, and will not stay securely in place, leaving it open to possible sparking. Not to mention that it falls out of the outlet after a while so you don't notice your phone is no longer charging. I believe this occurs because the plug is not polarized i.e. both prongs are the same size (old style). Also, to use my phone in the car I have a "Steelie Night Eyes" for mounting it on the air vent - the small piece that stays on the back of the phone means that this Mophie charger no longer works for my phone. Waste of money.
- Works very well!by Francis
from Winfield, BC on November 5, 2018
Easy setup with included power cable and pad sits nicely on my desk. Charges my iPhone XS perfectly and so convenient to just place my phone on the pad for instant charging! Had about a month now, and so far, so good!
- One Defective Out of Boxby Sean H
from Halifax, NS on September 5, 2018
I purchased three of these for at home and in the office. Two work great and charge my iPhone X quite fast and reliably, however one of them was dead out of the box and does not function whatsoever. I wouldn't be so irritated if Best Buy actually kept sufficient stock of these in my local store, but I had to wait a week for this one to arrive from their distribution centre, and will now need to wait another week for a replacement so I'm quite unhappy.
- Return Policy