Monster iSport Intensity In-Ear Sound Isolating Bluetooth Headphones with Mic - Blue
Raise the intensity of your workout with these Monster iSport Intensity in-ear Bluetooth headphones. They allow you to wirelessly connect to your compatible device up to 30ft so you don't need to worry about cords or carrying around your phone. Sweatproof design with water-resistant ear clips ensure they stay put no matter how vigorous your workout.
- More Information
- In-ear headphones deliver Pure Monster Sound with clarity, dynamics, punch, and power
- Bluetooth lets you connect wirelessly to your compatible mobile device up to 30ft, so you don't need to lug around your smartphone while you workout
- Wireless design allows you to focus on your workout without having to struggle with cords or wires
- Lightweight construction makes these headphones easy to take with you anywhere
- Sweatproof design with water-resistant ear clips ensures these headphones stay put no matter how intense your workout
- Angled tips are designed to form to your ear for a perfectly snug fit.
- Universal ControlTalk hands-free controls let you take calls or adjust your music with one touch
- Details & Specs
- FAILUREby Ricardo
from Argentina on June 29, 2018
These headphones were amazing initially. I have a hard time finding ear buds that stay in my ear so these were perfect for the gym. After 2 months they stopped connecting to my ipod automatically and holding a charge. I would have to charge them every 2 hours of use. Now the headphones don't even turn on. I'm so frustrated with them. I hope someone will return them without the packaging.
- Won't charge after 6 monthsby Rob
from Oakville, ON on May 26, 2018
Had them since November. Worked well and liked the Bluetooth with my RunKeeper app. Charged them earlier this week and nothing. Red LED only. Won't take a charge. Still under warranty. Time to see what customer support is offered...
- Monster Dead Batteryby Den
from Toronto, ON on March 30, 2018
I have had two of these in the period of 2 months and had to replace one and return the second (exchanged for Jaybird X3). Monster iSport Intensity is an absolute junk. After first or the second charge the battery will die on its on. These headphones just would not power-on after a few times of usage and one or two times of charging. Do not buy these, look for other brands.
- Return Policy