Linksys Max-Stream Wireless AC2200 Tri-Band Gigabit Router (EA8300-CA)
Take the plunge into tri-band Wi-Fi with the Linksys Max-Stream AC2200 tri-band router. Offering combined speeds up to 2.2Gbps on 3 dedicated Wi-Fi bands, this router delivers uninterrupted Wi-Fi to multiple devices thanks to MU-MIMO technology. Airtime fairness keeps Wi-Fi performance efficient across all wireless devices.
- More Information
- Tri-band technology delivers combined speeds up to 2.2Gbps on 3 dedicated Wi-Fi bands (400Mbps on the 2.4GHz band and 867Mbps on each of the two 5GHz bands)
- MU-MIMO technology delivers ultrafast, uninterrupted Wi-Fi connections to multiple devices at the same time
- Beamforming technology focuses the Wi-Fi signal to each device in order to deliver enhanced performance and improved mobile speed and range
- Airtime fairness ensures wireless devices receive an equal amount of Wi-Fi for uninterrupted performance
- Smart Connect automatically chooses the optimal band for each wireless device for dependable connectivity
- Linksys app makes setup easy so you can enjoy lightning-fast Wi-Fi in minutes
- SPI firewall and DoS protection for security
- Automatic firmware updates ensure the router stays secure and current
- Details & Specs
Wireless Networking Features
Wired Networking Features
Network Security / Management Features
- Had Great Potential but...by John F
from Laval, QC on October 30, 2018
Set up was easy. User interface was the best I've seen. Connection speeds were great. Loading web pages were blazing fast. BUT loading media was awful, youtube videos would buffer, Netflix would buffer. Did not understand why. Contacted Linksys twice, they were extremely helpful in trying to resolve my problem. The EA8300 had great potential but in the end it went back to BB.
- Great and easy to manageby Evan
from Langbank, SK on June 12, 2018
Bought this on sale around Christmas. Great purchase. The Linksys app makes setup a breeze and its super easy to manage. Allows you to combine all the networks into one instead of having 3 different networks for the different frequencies. Prioritization actually works too! Easily over powers any other router in my apartment building.
- Not very impressiveby Steve
from Port Perry, ON on March 9, 2018
I purchased this on sale just after Christmas as an upgrade to my far less expensive D-Link router. Unfortunately even with the fancy antenna's on the side, it doesn't have as much range as the one I had replaced it with. It also cuts out every now and then, so we have to be careful when watching videos on our cell phones that we're actually connected to the wifi and not burning up our data. I was hoping for a something that could cover our entire house, however this just wasn't it. Way over priced for the level of quality.
- Excellentby Paul
from South Glengarry, ON on December 6, 2017
This router was easy to set up and has doubled (or more) my internet speeds. I have a relatively new MU-MIMO ready computer. So far, very solid internet and changing my views on my internet provider.
- Great.......by Viral
from milton, ON on December 5, 2017
First off very easy to set up, put in your own password, no more choosing between multiple WiFi signals there is just one. Now my smart TV doesn't have to wait to buffer up, its ready to stream, even while the kids are gaming in other room. best part is full bar signal throughout my house..and without dropping Wi-Fi connections,, yes, I would highly recommend this router
- Awful!!by Andrew
from North Bay, ON on November 24, 2017
Bought this to replace my 3yr old Asus router, what a mistake! Limited range, slower,and even had Linksys replace it. Replacement is Worse! Do yourself a favor and do not buy this!
- Fantasticby Trevor
from Edmonton, AB on September 14, 2017
Awesome unit great speeds so far. I love that I can control my kids internet usage remotely . Setup was cake . Highly recommend
- AVOID useless out the box -- horrible supportby Bryan MacLeod
from Thunder Bay, ON on August 30, 2017
I am a geek. no problem configuring a router... and a long time D-link user... so long I'd forgotten why I stopped using Linksys... now I remember... could not complete the install process on this device. configuration system kept hanging.. after an hour with tech support they suggested returning it to get another one and try again... yeah, like that's likely... AVOID....
- Return Policy