LG SK4D 300-Watt 2.1 Channel Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer - Only at Best Buy
Upgrade your downtime with outstanding audio that draws you in thanks to LG's SK4D 2.1 channel sound bar. The 300-watt sound bar comes with a wireless subwoofer for deeper bass, while Bluetooth technology wirelessly links compatible devices. Adaptive Sound Control automatically adjusts and optimizes the audio for sports, movies, and more.
- More Information
- 300-watt total power delivers rich sound for a more immersive experience when watching movies or streaming music
- 2.1 channels with a wireless subwoofer so you can fill the room with bass-rich sound beyond the capabilities of your TV's speakers
- Bluetooth compatibility lets you wirelessly connect compatible televisions or stream music from a connected device
- Adaptive Sound Control feature automatically adjusts the settings so sound is optimized for the content playing, whether it's live sports, movies, news, or more
- LG Sound Sync simplifies setup by wirelessly connecting the sound bar to compatible LG televisions via Bluetooth
- Compatibility with televisions manufactured by LG, SONY, Vizio, Panasonic, Toshiba, Sharp, and Philips gives you convenient control of basic sound bar functions directly from your TV remote
- Details & Specs
- Nice sound for the priceby Roland
from Lethbridge, AB on January 12, 2019
This sound bar has amazing sound quality. I would recommend this and if your looking for a good sound, this is way to go.
- Excellentby KDS
from Sidney, BC on January 7, 2019
Connects easily to an LG OLED TV. Works exactly as advertised. ASC modes looks after news etc. and Cinema brings in more of the sub woofer. Excellent value on sale.
- Spectacular Sound for the Priceby Christian
from Mississauga, ON on December 29, 2018
I have a 7.1 sound system at home and my father who is now retired always wanted a nice sound system but never wanted to pay up for one as they are quite expensive. I bought him this soundbar for Christmas and was stunned at the sound it puts out! For the price, I don't think you can find a better sound bar. The reason I bought it is the whopping 300 watts of power that it has which is insane for a soundbar. Only reason for one less star is that it is sadly only optical out so of his two tv's in his house, neither had an optical out so I had to buy a digital coax out to optical converter which solved the problem but was an added expense. Would have been a perfect 5 stars if it had a HDMI or even a coaxial option.
- Return Policy