LG 5.2 Cu. Ft. High Efficiency TurboWash Front Load Steam Washer (WM3770HVA) - Silver
Turn laundry duty into a quick and easy job well done with this large capacity 5.2 cu. ft. front load steam washer from LG. Cram in tons of towels and armfuls of clothes, then sit back with your feet up as the TurboWash 2.0 technology cuts the wash time in half. Tough stains? Hit them with LG Steam and the Allergiene cycle. Laundry? What laundry?
- More Information
- With a sizable 5.2 cu. ft. capacity, this washer lets you plow through large loads in no time. That means you'll spend less time doing laundry and more time doing pretty much anything else.
- The front load design puts less wear and tear on your clothes because there's no central agitator in the drum. It also means you can stash the washer under wall shelves to maximize your laundry room space.
- An intuitive Dial-A-Cycle control wheel and easy to read LED display indicators help you find the right setting quickly and easily.
- LG Steam technology delivers enhanced cleaning by more effectively penetrating fabric to remove dirt and soil.
- TurboWash 2.0 technology cuts down on energy usage by saving up to 30 minutes per load and cutting your wash time in half -- all without sacrificing fresh, clean results.
- With the Allergiene cycle, common household allergens don't stand a chance. Certified by the Asthma Society of Canada (ASC), it removes over 95% of common allergens such as dust mites and pet dander.
- All told, this washer offers 5 wash temperature settings and 12 wash cycles, including Cotton/Normal, Bulky/Large, Permanent Press, Delicates, Speed Wash, Tub Clean, Heavy Duty, Towels, Download/Small Load, Sanitary, Allergiene, and Bright Whites.
- Long-lasting DirectDrive motor has few moving parts and powers 6Motion technology, which brings 6 distinct wash motions to each cycle for a more thorough cleaning.
- SmartDiagnosis technology built into the washer can directly communicate with LG customer service 24/7 to self-diagnose and troubleshoot issues and problems.
- ENERGY STAR qualified design automatically adjusts water levels according to the load size so water isn't wasted, saving you money on your utility bills.
- Height: 38.69"
- Depth: 29.75"
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
- Make sure you have any required accessories
Full steam ahead
Note: Pedestal not included.
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- Details & Specs
- Cant download extra cycle with an iPhoneby Lisa
from Vancouver, BC on January 3, 2019
the LG Smart ThinQ app needed to download any extra wash cycles only works with android phones. The delicate cycle shrinks all my wools, and I can't download the wool/handwash cycle without an android phone. Customer service was brutal, they told me to return the washer as it wasn't their fault that Apple won't make iPhones NFC compatible
- So far so goodby Janna
from Guelph, ON on December 18, 2018
Bought this to replace another front loading machine. Was going to fix the old machine, but the technician indicated that front loading machines have an 8-10 year life cycle, and my repairs would end up costing as much as a new unit. I found it quite large, you can do blankets/large items in this unit. I have not had any of the noise issues reported. The Best Buy delivery/installation crew leveled the item for me. Pretty good machine, no issues yet.
- VERY DISAPPOINTEDby NJZ
from Campbell River, BC on October 19, 2018
Bought the matching set...washer/dryer...less than 6 months ago and use is very minimal as we are two retired people, maybe two loads a week...anyway the washer quit...cannot turn on...nothing happens when push the power on button....LG phone help says maybe main circuit board....really...not impressed at all...have to wait for service tech for a week, so I guess we will be off to the laundromat in a few days!!!!
- Return Policy