LG 5.2 Cu. Ft. High Efficiency TurboWash Front Load Steam Washer (WM3770HVA) - Silver
Turn laundry duty into a quick and easy job well done with this large capacity 5.2 cu. ft. front load steam washer from LG. Cram in tons of towels and armfuls of clothes, then sit back with your feet up as the TurboWash 2.0 technology cuts the wash time in half. Tough stains? Hit them with LG Steam and the Allergiene cycle. Laundry? What laundry?
- More Information
- With a sizable 5.2 cu. ft. capacity, this washer lets you plow through large loads in no time. That means you'll spend less time doing laundry and more time doing pretty much anything else.
- The front load design puts less wear and tear on your clothes because there's no central agitator in the drum. It also means you can stash the washer under wall shelves to maximize your laundry room space.
- An intuitive Dial-A-Cycle control wheel and easy to read LED display indicators help you find the right setting quickly and easily.
- LG Steam technology delivers enhanced cleaning by more effectively penetrating fabric to remove dirt and soil.
- TurboWash 2.0 technology cuts down on energy usage by saving up to 30 minutes per load and cutting your wash time in half -- all without sacrificing fresh, clean results.
- With the Allergiene cycle, common household allergens don't stand a chance. Certified by the Asthma Society of Canada (ASC), it removes over 95% of common allergens such as dust mites and pet dander.
- All told, this washer offers 5 wash temperature settings and 12 wash cycles, including Cotton/Normal, Bulky/Large, Permanent Press, Delicates, Speed Wash, Tub Clean, Heavy Duty, Towels, Download/Small Load, Sanitary, Allergiene, and Bright Whites.
- Long-lasting DirectDrive motor has few moving parts and powers 6Motion technology, which brings 6 distinct wash motions to each cycle for a more thorough cleaning.
- SmartDiagnosis technology built into the washer can directly communicate with LG customer service 24/7 to self-diagnose and troubleshoot issues and problems.
- ENERGY STAR qualified design automatically adjusts water levels according to the load size so water isn't wasted, saving you money on your utility bills.
- Height: 38.69"
- Depth: 29.75"
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
- Make sure you have any required accessories
Full steam ahead
Note: Pedestal not included.
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- Details & Specs
- VERY DISAPPOINTEDby NJZ
from Campbell River, BC on October 19, 2018
Bought the matching set...washer/dryer...less than 6 months ago and use is very minimal as we are two retired people, maybe two loads a week...anyway the washer quit...cannot turn on...nothing happens when push the power on button....LG phone help says maybe main circuit board....really...not impressed at all...have to wait for service tech for a week, so I guess we will be off to the laundromat in a few days!!!!
- Excellent modern washerby Tom
from London, ON on April 6, 2018
Quiet, works great, lots of new technology, love it.
- Greatby Ian
from Peterborough, ON on March 26, 2018
Haven't had this too long but overall it has been an excellent washer and the matching dryer is good too. I suspect the other bad reviews about vibrations is because the unit isn't level. Our washer did vibrate briefly but then was able to balance itself, it stopped vibrating completely after it was level. We had an 6-7 year old LG washer and dryer at our last house and they had no issues it that time.
- vibration vibrationby Mudher Darwash
from Surrey, BC on March 25, 2018
I wish I have listened to the other 2 reviews. It is quiet for the most parts of the washing cycle but when it comes to the spinning, it will produce huge noise with unbelievable vibrations, the tub will bang hard into the inside sometimes. The funny part is the dryer ( also LG, bought at the same time) will produce its share of noise when the washer shakes my house, something is loose in the dryer and will vibrate violently with the washer. my previous washer-dryer pair from KitchenAid was quieter. perhaps it will be a different story if you place it on a concrete solid ground. i don't have that option On the positive side, it is a sleek looking with good range of options I was always pleased with LG products but sadly not this time.
- Horrible machineby Alaukik Rana
from Mississauga, ON on December 3, 2017
Just bought this machine. After the second use, the machine started vibrating violently. During the last spin cycle you could hear the drum slamming against the wall of the machine. We could feel the vibration in the whole house. We had the same issue with the old LG washer and were so disappointed that our new machine was the same. Best Buy said it was a defected piece, but I can’t trust LG anymore. Worst news Best Buy can’t deliver our new Samsung washer until tarter three weeks and didn’t even give us a proper discount of the suffering we are going through. Not very happy with either LG or Best Buy right now.
- Very poor qualityby NeverLGEverAgain
from Ontario, Canada on November 4, 2017
I bought this washer with the matching dryer to replace a 12 year old stacked set. This washer is at least twice as loud as my previous set which was a low end set. This washer also vibrates more during the spin cycle with no load in it than my old machine did with an unbalanced load. Worst purchase I have ever made. After contacting LG I was told that if they send a tech out and the tech determines that there is no manufacturer defect I will have to pay for the service call. Not knowing if this is normal with these machines, I would be taking a risk on paying even more for a piece of junk.
- Return Policy