LG 24" 48dB Tall Tub Built-In Dishwasher with Stainless Steel Tub (LDF5545ST) - Stainless Steel
Enjoy fast, quiet, and efficient operation with every load of dishes thanks to this semi-integrated tall tub built-in dishwasher from LG. Its large capacity and EasyRack Plus system give you versatile loading options, while QUADWASH and Inverter DirectDrive motor technologies ensure a thorough cleaning. LoDecibel technology delivers a very low noise output.
- More Information
- The EasyRack Plus system means your days of trying to cram everything in your dishwasher are over. This convenient racking system can be adjusted in a flash to fit various dish heights, pot sizes, and more
- Boasting a spacious capacity, this dishwasher can hold up to 15 place settings; perfect for those dinner party clean-ups
- QUADWASH feature combines with Inverter DirectDrive motor technology, using strategic, multidirectional water streams with optimized intensities to deliver full coverage cleaning
- SmartThinQ opens the door to a new world of connectivity, convenience and customization; download cycles, personalized settings, and more
- Super-quiet LoDecibel is comprised of a combination of sound-reducing material and the Slim Direct Motor, which produces a low noise output at 48dB, so it won't disturb your peaceful lounging or TV downtime
- 9 wash cycles so you can tackle a variety of tasks, whether you need clean dishes ASAP or want to give your best china a gentle wash
- Sleek stainless steel design looks great with any kitchen decor
- Hidden SmoothTouch controls offer an intuitive, user-friendly experience
- Direct Drive Motor employs fewer moving parts and operates more efficiently. For further peace of mind, LG confidently backs the motor with a 10-year warranty. Now that's a dishwasher you'll want to grow old with
- SenseClean technology measures the water's turbulence and adjusts water levels and cycle length for precise cleaning and energy efficiency
- ENERGY STAR qualified means this dishwasher uses water and energy efficiently so you get clean dishes with a lower energy bill
- Width: 23.75"
- Height: 33.6"
- Depth: 24.6"
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
- Make sure you have any required accessories
Strong, silent type
Built for efficiency
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- Details & Specs
Cycles and Options
- Great Dishwasher!by Sam
from Ajax, ON on December 23, 2018
With its price, I have no complaint at all.... it is quiet, it cleans my dishes very well. Some reviewers said they had wet dishes. I only have thouse plastic plates or bowls wet but all glass and china dishes are completely dried. Great product!
- Best Buy has terrible installation & delivery serviceby Kate
from Montréal, QC on June 22, 2018
Recently purchased this dishwasher & paid the extra for installation and recycling service however upon installation they did not remove the old dishwasher and left it in the middle of the kitchen. After spending over 2hours on the phone with Best Buy customer service there is still no resolution to the problem except that someone will maybe be able to come pick up the old dishwasher next week. Would not shop with Best Buy again as the customer service has been nonexistent & would definitely not recommend paying for their installation service.
- 2 Problemsby Cindy
from Saskatoon, SK on May 28, 2018
10 year warranty label on the front is meant to be permanent and they say if you take it off you can damage the finish - who wants that on the front of their dishwasher? Plus the dishes just do not dry - some cycles better than others but ultimately the racks, dishes and inside of the dishwasher are still wet. They say you need to change the rinse aid settings to fix this but after calling LG and changing these settings it really did not make any difference.
- WET DISHESby Louise
from Melfort, SK on May 27, 2018
No element - tried all settings even with extended dry and night dry and the dishes are still wet. The only thing that ends up somewhat dry are the plates, everything else is wet. Called LG they said to set the rinse aid setting higher, that did not solve the problem. Washes the dishes good though and I like the racks just didn't think I should have to be drying dishes with a dishwasher. Clearly this is a design flaw and they eliminated the element trying to meet some sort of energy efficiency rating but when you have to run the dishwasher on the heaviest setting with an extended dry cycle, which is 3 1/2 hours, there is no energy savings anymore.
- Poor warranty serviceby David
from Milton on January 23, 2018
The dishwasher came with good instructions and was easy to setup. It does a good job washing the dishes and I was happy with the purchase, but after 6ish weeks of use the control board died. After waiting a few days for a technician to come out he showed up and said the rails and board both needed to be replaced (the rails can sometimes cause the door not to close properly) We've been waiting over 3 weeks since (and a no show) for the technician to come back with the parts. Very frustrating on a new unit
- Washes well and quietby Mike
from Calgary, AB on December 26, 2017
Great dishwasher. However be sure to use jet dry to get dishes and utensils dry. I had an issue with incomplete drying and almost returned it but discovered jet dry or drying solution is necessary.
- Great for the priceby Bora
from Vancouver, BC on December 24, 2017
Looks stylish ! Very silent and even better than my Samsung fridge : )
- UPDATEby tom ashby
from Calgary, AB on December 12, 2017
I discovered you must use jet dry or rinse aid in order to make sure the tub and racks are dried properly. Maybe LG presumes a buyer will but they should look into this. I will keep the dishwasher afterall.
- Just bought oneby Tom Ashby
from Calgary, AB on December 7, 2017
It works great however, I have tested every function and found the racks stay wet. After all the drying and night dry feature, the tub end up too wet for my liking. The dishes and utensils are affected by the wet racks. I will take it back as this quality can't be fixed.
- Leakingby Ed
from Duncan, BC on November 14, 2017
Does not dry well, is quiet, 4 years old and now just spilled itself onto my floor,
- Return Policy