LG 24" 48dB Tall Tub Built-In Dishwasher with Stainless Steel Tub (LDF5545ST) - Stainless Steel
Enjoy fast, quiet, and efficient operation with every load of dishes thanks to this semi-integrated tall tub built-in dishwasher from LG. Its large capacity and EasyRack Plus system give you versatile loading options, while QUADWASH and Inverter DirectDrive motor technologies ensure a thorough cleaning. LoDecibel technology delivers a very low noise output.
- More Information
- The EasyRack Plus system means your days of trying to cram everything in your dishwasher are over. This convenient racking system can be adjusted in a flash to fit various dish heights, pot sizes, and more
- Boasting a spacious capacity, this dishwasher can hold up to 15 place settings; perfect for those dinner party clean-ups
- QUADWASH feature combines with Inverter DirectDrive motor technology, using strategic, multidirectional water streams with optimized intensities to deliver full coverage cleaning
- SmartThinQ opens the door to a new world of connectivity, convenience and customization; download cycles, personalized settings, and more
- Super-quiet LoDecibel is comprised of a combination of sound-reducing material and the Slim Direct Motor, which produces a low noise output at 48dB, so it won't disturb your peaceful lounging or TV downtime
- 9 wash cycles so you can tackle a variety of tasks, whether you need clean dishes ASAP or want to give your best china a gentle wash
- Sleek stainless steel design looks great with any kitchen decor
- Hidden SmoothTouch controls offer an intuitive, user-friendly experience
- Direct Drive Motor employs fewer moving parts and operates more efficiently. For further peace of mind, LG confidently backs the motor with a 10-year warranty. Now that's a dishwasher you'll want to grow old with
- SenseClean technology measures the water's turbulence and adjusts water levels and cycle length for precise cleaning and energy efficiency
- ENERGY STAR qualified means this dishwasher uses water and energy efficiently so you get clean dishes with a lower energy bill
- Width: 23.75"
- Height: 33.6"
- Depth: 24.6"
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
- Make sure you have any required accessories
Strong, silent type
Built for efficiency
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- Details & Specs
Cycles and Options
- What's Included
- Warranty Card
- Very Quietby Customer
from Victoria, BC on January 16, 2019
This dishwasher is great. It is so quiet the only time you hear noise is when it drains water into the sink. I have not downloaded any extra cycles. The economical cycle is 58 minutes the normal is 2 1/2 hours. Typically we load the dishwasher full, turn it on at end of day and by morning everything is clean. Had to resort to manual to find out what a light meant, turns out the rinse aid reservoir was empty. It serves it purpose great for our family of four.
- Great Dishwasher!by Sam
from Ajax, ON on December 23, 2018
With its price, I have no complaint at all.... it is quiet, it cleans my dishes very well. Some reviewers said they had wet dishes. I only have thouse plastic plates or bowls wet but all glass and china dishes are completely dried. Great product!
- Best Buy has terrible installation & delivery serviceby Kate
from Montréal, QC on June 22, 2018
Recently purchased this dishwasher & paid the extra for installation and recycling service however upon installation they did not remove the old dishwasher and left it in the middle of the kitchen. After spending over 2hours on the phone with Best Buy customer service there is still no resolution to the problem except that someone will maybe be able to come pick up the old dishwasher next week. Would not shop with Best Buy again as the customer service has been nonexistent & would definitely not recommend paying for their installation service.
- Return Policy