LG 29" Ultrawide FHD 5ms GTG IPS LED Monitor (29WK500) - Black
This 29" Ultrawide LED monitor from LG does it all. Advanced gaming features make your gaming experience more immersive than ever. Accurate colour, brightness and clarity bring images to life, while the wide display gives you more screen real estate for viewing multiple documents at once.
- More Information
- WFHD 2560 x 1080 resolution gives you the clarity of FHD on a wide screen
- IPS (In-plane switching) technology allows you to clearly view the screen from nearly every angle
- FreeSync technology is ideal for fast-paced games
- Dynamic Action Sync eliminates input lag to improve your gaming performance
- Black stabilizer technology senses dark scenes and brightens them allowing you to see clearly
- Ultrawide design gives you more screen real estate allowing you to view multiple documents at once without toggling back and forth
- Easily control monitor settings with just a few mouse clicks to save time
- ArcLine stand features a smooth curve, combining stability and a touch of elegance
- Designed with energy efficiency in mind to be kind to the planet and save you money on your energy costs
- Details & Specs
- What's Included
- Power Cord
- HDMI Cable
- Couldn't be happierby Martin
from Richmond Hill, ON on January 13, 2019
Fantastic improvement over 16:9 for race sim and flight sim. Productivity benefits as well, with either wide single window for spreadsheets or video editing, or double/triple windows for referencing multiple sources. Perfect format for full screen movies. Avoiding all the modern monitor frills and waiting for a sale make it a great deal. Was concerned about monitor height (none of them rise high enough for me) but was able to make a 6 inch extension using the existing base, which happened to fit perfectly in the tight space around my other peripherals. Lucky break there.
- This thing sucksby Dad
from Edmonton on December 18, 2018
I bought this for my son last week and it already is broken. he barely used is for a week and yet this still manged to break.
- Great Value!by Bernmark
from Vancouver, BC on November 9, 2018
I bought this monitor during BestBuy sale! First of all, I have a gtx1050ti and can run this monitor @75Hz. The matte finish is nicer than those that have a glossy finish. Screen size is not an issue (Tim from Oakville does not understand the difference between 16:9 and 21:9 aspect ratios!). You should be comparing this 29 inch 2560 x 1080 screen to a 24 inch 1920 x 1080 screen! If you are used to a 27 inch 1920 x 1080 screen, you need to get the 34 inch 2560 x 1080 screen. The height of a 29 inch ultra-wide is the same as the height for a 24 inch high-def screen. The 34 inch ultra-wide has the same height as the 27 inch screen. Overall this is a great value for productivity, casual gaming, and watching movies (no black bars above or below, instead you only get black bars to the left & right when watching movies & tv shows that are 16:9).
- Return Policy