Lenovo IdeaPad 330 15.6" Laptop - Onyx Black (Intel Core i3-8130U/ 1TB HDD/8GB RAM/Windows 10)
Enjoy a powerful performance in a portable package with the IdeaPad 330 from Lenovo. A 2.2GHz processor with 8GB of RAM ensures speedy, efficient operation regardless of your tasks. Its 1TB hard drive means you're never short of storage space, and the rugged, durable build provides peace of mind when you're on the go.
- More Information
- 2.2GHz Intel Core i3-8130U processor with 8GB of RAM keeps your computer running smoothly when multitasking
- 1TB hard drive provides more than enough space for all your movies, music, photos, programs, and more
- Large 15.6-inch IPS display with a 1920 x 1080 resolution for enjoying Full HD content
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi support so you can connect to any network and enjoy fast, wireless upload and download speeds
- Supports Bluetooth 4.1 for connecting mobile devices and accessories like a headset
- Provides 3 USB ports for connecting peripherals like a printer, external mouse, speakers, and more
- Includes a DVD-RW optic drive for use with physical media
- HDMI port for connecting an external monitor
- Features Dolby Audio to deliver better sound from the laptop's speakers
- Durable build features a protective finish that guards against wear and tear, and a rubber detailing on the bottom for better ventilation
- Preinstalled with Windows 10 operating system, featuring a refined internet browser, improved Start menu, digital assistant with Cortana, universal Windows apps, and much more
- Details & Specs
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- good machine quietby ubuntu
from Edmonton, AB on January 2, 2019
quiet machine compare what i am using acer. smooth key board. fast enough for me. good sound. the battery may last about 4 hours if not 3:30. i wish it last longer. but for this price, no complain at all. i bought it open box. good to have it as a backup machine .
- It is not IPS display!!by Sunil
from Prince George, BC on December 31, 2018
I bought it online and I received it TN display instead of IPS panel. I went to store to check with them and they said it is wrong spec provided by manufacturer and my best bet is to contact lenovo about it. All they can do is refund it.
- Return Policy