Lenovo IdeaPad 330 15.6" Laptop - Onyx Black (Intel Core i3-8130U/ 1TB HDD/8GB RAM/Windows 10)
Enjoy a powerful performance in a portable package with the IdeaPad 330 from Lenovo. A 2.2GHz processor with 8GB of RAM ensures speedy, efficient operation regardless of your tasks. Its 1TB hard drive means you're never short of storage space, and the rugged, durable build provides peace of mind when you're on the go.
- More Information
- 2.2GHz Intel Core i3-8130U processor with 8GB of RAM keeps your computer running smoothly when multitasking
- 1TB hard drive provides more than enough space for all your movies, music, photos, programs, and more
- Large 15.6-inch IPS display with a 1920 x 1080 resolution for enjoying Full HD content
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi support so you can connect to any network and enjoy fast, wireless upload and download speeds
- Supports Bluetooth 4.1 for connecting mobile devices and accessories like a headset
- Provides 3 USB ports for connecting peripherals like a printer, external mouse, speakers, and more
- Includes a DVD-RW optic drive for use with physical media
- HDMI port for connecting an external monitor
- Features Dolby Audio to deliver better sound from the laptop's speakers
- Durable build features a protective finish that guards against wear and tear, and a rubber detailing on the bottom for better ventilation
- Preinstalled with Windows 10 operating system, featuring a refined internet browser, improved Start menu, digital assistant with Cortana, universal Windows apps, and much more
- Details & Specs
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- What's Included
- User Guide
- Power Cable
- AC Adapter
- Not good Laptopby John
from Mississauga, ON on March 6, 2019
This laptop battery is die in 1and 1/2 hours after full of charged, the screen not bright even you turn the on bright MAX. I return back and take a ACER with same price and happy with the ACER . The only thing I like LEVONO because it has a Optical drive included and Acer don't have ...
- Not impressedby s
from Saskatoon, SK on February 24, 2019
Got mine from Costco, but the product is bad. Overheated within first 20 minutes of use, using the touchpad occasionally the mouse glitch jumps across the screen, battery is terrible. Used over 35% in under 2 hours just with the setup process, no games, no music just the basic things running. Overheating occurs right next to the keypad so if you cannot let your hand rest on the computer while typing or it will be uncomfortably hot.
- Battery Perofrmance is Awful!!!by Dissatisfied Customer
from Oakville, ON on February 18, 2019
Purchased on sale during boxing day. Battery doesn't last 2 hours. Lenovo would only have me send it out for repairs. STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS LAPTOP!!!
- Return Policy