KitchenAid Professional Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer w/ Flex Edge Beater - 6Qt - 575-Watt -Only at Best Buy
This KitchenAid 6-quart professional bowl-lift stand mixer is a kitchen staple for both professional bakers and "professional" taste-testers. This mixer makes baking your favorite treats at home quicker and simpler. Heavy, dense mixtures stand no chance against the mixer's 10 speeds and ability to make up to 13 dozen cookies at once.
- More Information
- 6-quart bowl offers capacity to make up to 13 dozen cookies in a single batch
- 575-watt motor and heavy-duty 10-speed slide control transmission easily mixes everything from light brownie batter to heavy, dense mixtures
- Mix, knead, and whip your recipes into delicious treats
- Bowl lift allows for easy transfer of batter and easier clean-up
- Ready to go out of the box with stand mixer, pouring shield, flex edge beater, flat beater, wire whisk, and dough hook
- Easily transforms into a culinary center with optional (sold separately) attachments ranging from food grinder to pasta maker
- Details & Specs
- Missing flex edge beaterby Qiming
from Oakville, ON on December 31, 2018
Nice product and great price, but when the package arrive, no flex edge beater in pack as promised in online order.
- Pretty goodby Wonderwhatif
from Verdun, QC on November 16, 2018
When it comes to the difference between this and a hand mixer, or even off brand stand mixers, this is so much better. My only small complaint would be that I do somewhat prefer the head-tilt mixers. I find it can be tough if you're physically weak, to get the bowl on correctly and I always worry I'm going to break it. However, I do really love this mixer and the quanitity is very large, so it works great for professional purposes as well. Making baked goods has been so much easier since I got this. Even mixing pizza dough. It looks amazing and does the job well. Two extra things I would recommend you buy or make, are a dust cover, to prevent it getting dusty, especially if left on a counter. Secondly, a cover for the bowl, it can splash out if you put it on too high, so better to have one than not.
- Return Policy