JBL XTREME Splashproof Wireless Bluetooth Speaker with Built-in Power Bank -Black - Only at Best Buy
Dance to the beat indoors and out with the JBL Xtreme portable Bluetooth speaker. Wirelessly connect up to 3 smartphones or tablets to enjoy powerful stereo sound via 4 active transducers and dual external passive radiators. The splashproof design makes it perfect for outdoor use, while the reliable battery delivers up to 15 hours of playtime.
- More Information
- Bluetooth technology lets you wirelessly connect up to 3 smartphones, tablets, or other Bluetooth-enabled devices so you and your friends can take turns streaming classic rock hits, upbeat dance tunes, or the latest pop tracks.
- Build your own ecosystem with JBL Connect and connect multiple JBL speakers together to amplify the listening experience.
- The rugged, splashproof design makes the Xtreme the perfect companion for pool parties, camping trips, and dances in the rain.
- The built-in USB port lets you charge up your portable devices to keep you connected when at the beach or on the trail.
- Boasting a high-capacity rechargeable 10,000mAh lithium-ion battery, this speaker can pump out up to 15 hours of music to keep the party going all day (and night) long.
- Four active transducers and twin bass radiators create deep, accurate bass and rich, punchy sound. Your playlists will sound so captivating, you won't be able to stop busting moves.
- The noise- and echo-cancelling speakerphone offers crisp, clear conversation, while allowing you to answer calls without skipping a beat.
- Details & Specs
Connectivity & Media
- It is a dissapointment.. :/by JP
from Pierrefonds, QC on January 1, 2019
I got the Xtreme and it HAD the best sound i have ever had from a Bluetooth speaker (in my opinion). BUT if you are planning to bring it on a road trip, good luck knowing if the battery is fully charged. When charging it overnight OR for 3.5 hours (listed in the manual), it doesn't let you know if its fully charged, cuz when you start charging the damn thing, it blinks the last light from the charge status bar and goes down from one. The worst part, is that when you unplug it and turn it on, it displays that it took the charge like if Jesus made it fully charged… I had to exchange it TWO times, because of sound issues and charging problems. And it was the same damn issue for the 2nd one. I returned it and decided to trade it in for the Xtreme 2. It did a big difference in charging and sound. But there's a downside to it. It can burn a hole in your wallet. Overall, I'd say it's well worth the money. In conclusion, if you really don't care for portability and planning in leaving the Xtreme in the house, it can be worth it. But if you're willing to get better sound, portability at its finest and a excellent battery witch also doubles as an power bank to charge your devices, get the Xtreme 2.
- Sounds Great but battery is not goodby Chad
from edmonton, AB on December 15, 2018
The sound is really good even when compared to the Bose.. The battery did not last. With light usage the battery lasted just weeks past the warranty period.
- BATTERY IS PIECE OF CRAPby Lee
from Lago Vista, Tx on October 11, 2018
JBL Factory warranty on batt is one yr. Mine died at 13 months and they said so sorry! Only works when plugged in to wall charger!
- Great Sound - Horrible Batteryby Joe
from Ottawa, ON on June 3, 2018
Battery won't keep its charge after one year of use.
- Battery problemeby Bob
from Toronto, Qc on November 25, 2017
Many people got battery problem after like 1.5 year, but I got battery/charging problem the first time using it. Hopefully I will get a free replacement from best buy.
- Great product get it on BLACK FRIDAYby zach
from Burlington, ON on November 25, 2017
Amazing machine so good bass is amazing great gift for anybody that loves music definitely buy totally worth it
- Battery won't last longer past the 1-year warranty periodby Ivan
from Toronto, ON on August 10, 2017
I got this speaker in Dec 2016. I was really happy with the sound and battery life. Took good care of it. Used it most of the time indoors. There is only an issue with some hiccups when connected via Bluetooth every now and then. After a year and half, the battery had started draining very fast in 15-20 mins when in used. So, I contacted JBL and they directed me to Erikson Consumer, which is their distributor in Canada, Erikson says because it is already past 1-year they cannot do anything for the speaker, not even give advice on how the issue can be fixed. I contacted back to JBL support, and they said the same thing. Nothing can be done on their side. This is unfortunate, as they will not give any solution for the short life of their batteries for a speaker in this price level. So now I have a piece of furniture that has to be plugged in every time I have to use it. So the premium paid for a wireless speaker is gone now. I would recommend for you to look into other brands with a much better customer support than JBL or Harman Kardon, as they will not care about their faulty products.
- Wicked speakerby Anna C
from Toronto, ON on July 22, 2017
We just bought this a couple weeks ago. The sound is amazing. We have it outside on our deck and we use it all the time. For the money and the other products in this range, we know this is the best product. The Bluetooth hooks up immediately. I love the strap to carry it any way you want. It is so easy to use. I had no idea what I was buying. And now I feel I lucked out with his product.
- It's Battery has problemby Hesam
from Richmondhill, ON on July 14, 2017
I've bought it 1.5 years ago, the first year was amazing and the sound was perfect, still I have no problem with the sound honestly, but the battery is too bad, it cant keep charge itself for even 1 hour, and It can't charge complete itself, absolutely it will work with cable but it's not rational, assume you gonna listen in with your friend in the best mood in camping or beach and it won't work anymore, that's too bad .even I've called to JBL for supporting but they told because it passed one year they won't cover it anymore, even they won't repair it for me. so I really disappointed, now and I think I should throw it out I believe and buy a new one obviously another brand not JBL for ever
- Overpricedby Me
from Montreal, QC on June 23, 2017
I checked the JBL original website and the price should be almost 25 dollars less , and that includes the official currency conversion. Everything is overpriced in this country, including the bluetooth speakers now. RIDICULOUS!
- Return Policy