JBL XTREME Splashproof Wireless Bluetooth Speaker with Built-in Power Bank -Black - Only at Best Buy
Dance to the beat indoors and out with the JBL Xtreme portable Bluetooth speaker. Wirelessly connect up to 3 smartphones or tablets to enjoy powerful stereo sound via 4 active transducers and dual external passive radiators. The splashproof design makes it perfect for outdoor use, while the reliable battery delivers up to 15 hours of playtime.
- More Information
- Bluetooth technology lets you wirelessly connect up to 3 smartphones, tablets, or other Bluetooth-enabled devices so you and your friends can take turns streaming classic rock hits, upbeat dance tunes, or the latest pop tracks.
- Build your own ecosystem with JBL Connect and connect multiple JBL speakers together to amplify the listening experience.
- The rugged, splashproof design makes the Xtreme the perfect companion for pool parties, camping trips, and dances in the rain.
- The built-in USB port lets you charge up your portable devices to keep you connected when at the beach or on the trail.
- Boasting a high-capacity rechargeable 10,000mAh lithium-ion battery, this speaker can pump out up to 15 hours of music to keep the party going all day (and night) long.
- Four active transducers and twin bass radiators create deep, accurate bass and rich, punchy sound. Your playlists will sound so captivating, you won't be able to stop busting moves.
- The noise- and echo-cancelling speakerphone offers crisp, clear conversation, while allowing you to answer calls without skipping a beat.
- Details & Specs
Connectivity & Media
- What's Included
- JBL XTREME
- Power Adaptor
- Quick Start Guide
- Safety Sheet
- Warranty Card
- It is a dissapointment.. :/by JP
from Pierrefonds, QC on January 1, 2019
I got the Xtreme and it HAD the best sound i have ever had from a Bluetooth speaker (in my opinion). BUT if you are planning to bring it on a road trip, good luck knowing if the battery is fully charged. When charging it overnight OR for 3.5 hours (listed in the manual), it doesn't let you know if its fully charged, cuz when you start charging the damn thing, it blinks the last light from the charge status bar and goes down from one. The worst part, is that when you unplug it and turn it on, it displays that it took the charge like if Jesus made it fully charged… I had to exchange it TWO times, because of sound issues and charging problems. And it was the same damn issue for the 2nd one. I returned it and decided to trade it in for the Xtreme 2. It did a big difference in charging and sound. But there's a downside to it. It can burn a hole in your wallet. Overall, I'd say it's well worth the money. In conclusion, if you really don't care for portability and planning in leaving the Xtreme in the house, it can be worth it. But if you're willing to get better sound, portability at its finest and a excellent battery witch also doubles as an power bank to charge your devices, get the Xtreme 2.
- Sounds Great but battery is not goodby Chad
from edmonton, AB on December 15, 2018
The sound is really good even when compared to the Bose.. The battery did not last. With light usage the battery lasted just weeks past the warranty period.
- BATTERY IS PIECE OF CRAPby Lee
from Lago Vista, Tx on October 11, 2018
JBL Factory warranty on batt is one yr. Mine died at 13 months and they said so sorry! Only works when plugged in to wall charger!
- Return Policy