JBL Free In-Ear Bluetooth Truly Wireless Headphones - Black
Designed to keep up with your active lifestyle, these JBL Free in-ear headphones deliver a truly wireless Blutooth-enabled experience, not to mention the world-renowned, dynamic sound. They're IPX5 water-resistant rated so you can work out as hard as you want without worry, and the three ear tips and two gel sleeve sizes customize a secure fit.
- More Information
- In-ear headphones include 3 ear tips and 2 gel sleeve sizes, creating the perfect fit for comfortable wear during leisure, work, and fitness activities
- Truly wireless design boasts Bluetooth connectivity, so you can pair them effortlessly with other compatible devices, such as your smartphone or tablet, to listen to your favourite tunes, eBooks, TV shows, or movies without distraction or disturbing others
- Enjoy world-renowned, dynamic JBL Signature Sound with 5.6mm drivers and a 10Hz - 22kHz frequency response range for balanced, immersive audio
- Single intuitive button gives you full control of your calls and music
- Built-in microphone with an automatic stereo-mono mode switching design lets you answer and make clear, natural-sounding phone calls
- Offers 4 hours of continuous play or talk time and 20 hours of backup with the smart charging case
- Smart charging case lets you speed recharge in just 15 minutes for an hour playback time
- With an IPX5 water-resistance rating, you can intensify your workout without fear of sweat ruining your headphones
- Details & Specs
- it sucksby Jintaik Baik
from London, ON on December 27, 2018
I bought this few weeks ago and EVERYTHING is perfect except delaying sounds with screen. I did exchange it twice and it still happens. So i gave up.
- JBL Truly Wirelessby Ethan
from Calgary, AB on December 11, 2018
I haven't tried other headphones, and don't need to. These headphones are amazing and defiantly worth every penny.
- Nice headphonesby jozsef
from Ottawa, ON on December 7, 2018
I picked up these on Black Friday in a good deal. In two weeks I used about one and a half case charge and I can tell I am pleased with the purchase. I read some reviews before buying. Someone wrote that these do not have a long range and signal won't go trough walls and it is true, I can confirm that. But I can see this as a positive thing taking in consideration that the SAR value for the buds is only 0.05W/kg, meaning my brain doesn't get too much radiation (an AirPod has 0.70W/kg (14 times more), a cell phone 1.20W/kg, do a search "Canada SAR values" and you'll find the government page with the certifications). I am impressed with the sound quality of these little buttons: pleasant punchy base, crisp highs, nicely balanced, I hear new details in my music. Noise isolation is OK, is not as good as my wired Bose QC20 noise cancelling. Comfort wise the bud fits fine in my left ear, the right one feels a little bit uncomfortable. I guess is hard to make earbuds to fit every ear on Earth, but again my QC20s are so gentle to my ears. At the end I am happy with these, I hope they will last for few years.
- Excellent Wireless Earbudsby David
from Richmond Hill, ON on November 26, 2018
Good sound, fast and reliable connection, easy setup, comfortable wear, decent battery life, no issue answering phones... Happy purchase on Black Friday!
- works well most of the timeby Bob B
from Ashern, MB on October 21, 2018
great sound ,great sound blocking , sometimes the buds just turn off and won`t start until put back in case for a few seconds. Does`t always quick charge in 15 min. to last an hour. very pleased with them but need the phone within 3 feet of the buds to work consistantly
- Return Policy