Jaybird X3 Wireless In-Ear Bluetooth Sport Headphones - Black
Rock out while you work out. These JayBird X3 wireless in-ear Bluetooth sport headphones are designed to keep you in tune with your favourite tunes while you push the exercise limits. They're sweat-proof, have a long-lasting built-in battery, and feature an inline microphone with handy volume control.
- More Information
- Micro-sized in-ear behind-the-neck headphones with a universal fit include both over-ear and under-ear fit options
- Enhanced-comfort ear fins and premium isolation foam ear tips ensure a comfortable fit for hours on end
- Bluetooth connectivity lets you wirelessly stream audio from your Bluetooth-enabled smartphone, tablet, or other device
- Lithium polymer battery powers 8 hours of usage between charges, so you can go several days or week on a single charge
- Inline volume control makes on-the-fly volume adjustments a cinch
- Built-in microphone lets you easily answer calls on your connected smartphone with hands-free ease
- Sweat-proof seam design and hydrophobic nano-coating protects the headphones from sweat damage and rain showers
- Compatible with the JayBird MySound app, which lets you personalize your sound settings and store them on your earbuds for use with any music device
- Details & Specs
- Long Time ownerby Alexander
from Cornwall, ON on February 3, 2019
I've owned Jaybirds over the couse of the last 5 years. During this time i've tried the equivalent Bose, Beats, Apple, Samsung and Skullcrappers. Nothing compares to these headhpones in term of sound quality. They are the perfect pair for anyone who is an audiophile or just appreciates premium sound quality (none of that Bose/Beats Bass). They're durable and also have a good battery life. They describe 8 hours, I would suggest more around 7 which is still above most. Keep in mind when looking, often companies mislead with 10 hr battery life when in reality its 5 + a battery case. Anyone who complains of problems were too quick to judge and did not take the effort to contact the company. A friend of mine had a defective earpiece after 11months and Jaybird sent another without hesitation with a free extra pair of noise cancelling earbuds. A good company who takes responsibility for their products.
- Don't invest in these earphonesby Francine
from Montreal, QC on January 22, 2019
I received these wireless bluetooth earphones for X-mas. I wore them twice and then they would no longer charge. When plugging them in the light stayed green indicating they were charged but voice command kept saying to charge them. I looked on the internet and others have had the same problem. I tried doing the reset formula that is described by the tech service online but this had no impact. i would not invest in this product.
- Fantasticby Spencer
from Saint Catharines, ON on January 18, 2019
- Return Policy