iRobot Roomba 675 Robot Vacuum - Black
The Roomba 675 robot vacuum makes it easy to keep your home clean, from anywhere. The patented 3-stage cleaning system is specially engineered to loosen, lift, and suction everything from small particles to large debris from carpets and hard floors. Just press Clean or schedule Roomba on the go with the iRobot HOME app.
- More Information
- 3-stage cleaning system and dual multi-surface brushes pick up everything from small particles to large debris
- Patented Dirt Detect sensors alert Roomba to work harder on concentrated areas of dirt, such as high-traffic zones of your home
- Full suite of intelligent sensors guide the robot under and around furniture to help thoroughly clean your floors
- Edge-sweeping brush is specially designed at a 27-degree angle to sweep debris away from edges and corners
- Clean and schedule from anywhere with the iRobot HOME app; compatible with Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant
- Runs for up to 90 minutes before automatically docking and recharging
- Also features Wi-Fi connectivity and an auto-adjust cleaning head
- Works on both carpets and hard floors
- Details & Specs
- Keeps bumping like a blind bat!by Riz S.
from Richmond Hill, ON on December 6, 2018
After setup, the thing keeps going around and around bumping into things and cleaning the same areas again and again. Constantly getting stuck on the smallest things and then turning off. Wanted to like it but sorry, its going back as I have to vacuum again once its done.
- Okay, but could be better.by Anton
from Nepean, ON on December 4, 2018
Pros - Self-automated, can be programmed to vacuum my place when I'm away from home. - Great suction and collects dust, dirt, etc. - Not too noisy. - Fits under furniture while moving around. Cons - The cleaning pattern seems random. It just bumps into walls and goes off into other directions and zig zags all around the area, leaving some areas unvacuumed. - A bit of a hassle to clean. Overall, it does a good job of a basic clean, but for a detailed clean, I'd have to manually sweep/vacuum my place myself.
- Decent robotby IRobot User
from Waterloo, ON on November 24, 2018
Its a decent robot manages to clean everything, everywhere only downside is that it won't go on any black surfaces so it won't go on my black rugs or my carpets that has black art on it.
- BADby fortnitefan101
from Brampton,Ontario on November 23, 2018
I hate this stupid thing
- Not good for shag carpetsby RSH
from Toronto, ON on November 18, 2018
Got stock under my tv stand as it's almost the same height. Couldn't get on my two shag rugs. I returned it.
- Return Policy