iRobot Roomba 980 WiFi Connected Vacuuming Robot
Enjoy cleaner floors without lifting a finger with the iRobot Roomba 980. This vacuum-cleaning robot can navigate an entire level of your home and offers 2 hours of continuous cleaning on a single charge. Download the iRobot HOME app on your iOS or Android device and remotely connect to your Roomba so you can start cleaning from anywhere.
- More Information
- Use the iRobot HOME app on your smartphone to clean, schedule, and customize cleaning preferences.
- Schedule Roomba to vacuum up to 7 times per week so you can come home to a cleaner home every day.
- Roomba will clean your floors for up to 120 minutes, then return to its charging base to refill its battery before resuming its work until it finishes the entire job.
- With CleanMap reports you can see which areas the robot has cleaned, and you can also use it to turn on notifications for cleaning status updates.
- Use Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa to start, stop, or dock the robot (currently only available in English).
- Roomba can tackle carpets, tile, hardwood floors, and laminate. It'll automatically adjust to different surfaces so you don't have to lift a finger.
- The AeroForce Cleaning System provides up to 10x more air power, allowing the robot to loosen, lift, and suction dirt more efficiently.
- The AeroForce High-Efficiency Filter captures and traps 99% of allergens, pollen, and particles as tiny as 10 microns so you can breathe more easily.
- Power Boost automatically kicks up the cleaning performance on carpets.
- Brushless extractors prevent hair tangles for more effective cleaning. Roomba can pick up your pooch's shedding mane and all the other dirt around, too.
- Spinning side brushes push dirt into the path of Roomba's 3-stage cleaning system so it can pick up anything from spilled cereal to balls of cat fur.
- Dual Multi-Surface Brushes are tangle-free, allowing the robot to handle pet hair easily.
- The Edge-Sweeping Brush is specially designed to sweep up dust and dirt along wall edges and corners.
- iAdapt 2.0 navigation with visual localization allows the robot to clean an entire level of your home.
- Cliff Detect sensors prevent the robot from doing a header down the stairs or over a drop-off.
- The low-profile design is only 3.6" high, which allows it to get to the dust lurking under furniture, beds, and kickboards. Those dust bunnies under the couch won't stand a chance.
- Roomba includes a full suite of intelligent sensors, which help the robot navigate under and around furniture.
- This Roomba was designed and created using over 25 years of robotics expertise and innovation.
Works around your schedule
Cleaner surfaces, cleaner air
- Details & Specs
- What's Included
- iRobot Roomba 980 Vacuum
- Rechargeable Battery
- Home Base Charging Station
- Line Cord
- 2 x Dual Mode Virtual Wall Barriers (batteries included)
- Extra Filter
- Extra Side Brush
- Good vacuum butby Tine
from Winnipeg, MB on April 25, 2018
I bought this because my 🏠 seems always dusty and issues with hairs, and I don't have time to vacuum all the time with 2 small kids and backache problem. It does a very good job on hardwoord floors but not on carpets. I have a high and low pile carpets, one upstairs and one dowmstairs. But he misses some dusty spots on woods and doesn't clean very well on carpets. On my high pile carpet he doesn't go there ever, even it's on high performance. And on my low pile carpet when he goes there the high performance automatically ons but still dirty, lints and some hairs still there, even he runs couple times already on it. It is very expensive vacuum but it's saves me time and my floors always clean (except the carpets) so it's worth it.
- all in allby Matt
from Ohsweken, ON on April 5, 2018
Good unit, but they have to do something about plastic latch on lid for dust bin, it broke after opening and closing lid to clean. But all in all, Lazy Susan is prompt.
- You will not be disappointed with this iRobot Roomba 980by Dennis Gray
from Sault Ste. Marie, ON on December 6, 2017
My daughter purchased the Roomba 960 and when I saw it work on her hardwood floors where 2 animals existed with 2 adults, we had to have one. Purchased ours in spring 2017 from Best Buy. Pricey no doubt but since then price has come down a bit. Did my homework on all the various models and like many things there were opposing opinions even from the so called experts, but the Roomba kept coming up a winner and for good reason because it does a very good job. Many reviews detail the fact it does a good job and comments on its function being very positive and I will not repeat that here, but it rates a 5 out 5, no doubt in my mind. I will comment on a few things learned for the benefit of first time purchasers. It does a fine job but it would not be fair to compare its ability to a fine upright or canister vacumn. These robot vacuums work very well where a regular vacumning routine is maintained and how often will depend on conditions in the home like existence of animals, number of people tracking in the house and amount of dust accumulations. We do not have animals and only 2 adults, so once a week or even a little longer does the job. Initially we let our 980 attack the home as soon as we got it and it did a great job except when it went under beds with hardwood floor where dust had accumulated a bit and kind of sticks to floor. Suggest that home be given a good vacumn first with regular vacumn then a regular schedule of Roomba cleaning and it will do the job perfectly. One last word. If you have any kind of carpets, purchase the Roomba 980 as it has a 2 speed motor that engages whenever it senses carpet and if you have a 2 level home maybe get a second charging station and charger as we did. That way when and if the unit needs a recharge in the middle of the job, it can go back to the home station and recharge then complete the job, otherwise if no home station exists on that level it will return where it started and stop and wait for you to put it on the charger elsewhere. You then return it to the other level to complete. Only a suggestion.
- Return Policy