iRobot Roomba 960 WiFi Connected Vacuuming Robot
Enjoy clean floors at the push of a button with the iRobot Roomba 960. This vacuum-cleaning robot can navigate an entire level of your home and offers 75 minutes of continuous cleaning on a single charge. Download the iRobot HOME app on your iOS or Android device and remotely connect to your Roomba so you can start cleaning from anywhere.
- More Information
- Use the iRobot HOME app on your smartphone to clean, schedule, and customize cleaning preferences.
- Select different cleaning features through the app, like one- or two-pass cleaning and edge cleaning
- Schedule Roomba to vacuum up to 7 times per week. Come home to a cleaner home every day.
- With CleanMap reports you can see which areas the robot has cleaned, and you can also use it to turn on notifications for cleaning status updates.
- Use Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa to start, stop, or dock the robot (currently only available in English).
- Roomba can tackle carpets, tile, hardwood floors, and laminate, automatically adjusting to different surfaces so you don't have to lift a finger.
- AeroForce 3-stage cleaning system delivers vigorous air power to clean your carpets, rugs, and hard floors.
- The AeroForce high-efficiency filter captures 99% of allergens, pollen, and particles as small as 10 microns. Your allergies will thank you.
- Brushless extractors prevent hair tangles for more effective cleaning. Roomba can pick up your pooch's shedding mane and all the other dirt around, too.
- Dirt Detect allows Roomba 960 to sense dirt and focus cleaning on areas that need it most.
- Spinning side brushes push dirt into the path of Roomba, making it a wonder for cleaning wall edges and corners.
- Roomba's low-profile design lets it get to lurking dust under furniture and kickboards.
- Dual Multi-Surface Brushes are tangle-free, allowing the robot to handle pet hair easily.
- iAdapt 2.0 Navigation with Visual Localization keeps track of your Roomba's location and allows it to efficiently navigate a whole level of your home, moving from room and room and get around furniture and obstacles with no problem.
- Uses localization and floor-tracking to track cleaning progress, ensuring it doesn’t miss a spot.
- Cliff Detect sensors prevent the robot from doing a header down the stairs or over a drop-off.
- Roomba includes a full suite of intelligent sensors, which help the robot navigate under and around furniture.
- Roomba 960 can run non-stop for up to 75 minutes, automatically return to its charging base to recharge, and then diligently resume cleaning.
- This Roomba was designed and created using over 25 years of robotics expertise and innovation.
Works around your schedule
Cleaner surfaces, cleaner air
- Details & Specs
- What's Included
- iRobot Roomba 960
- Home Base Charging Station
- 1 x Dual Mode Virtual Wall Barrier (2 x AA Batteries Included)
- 1 Extra Side Brush
- 1 x Extra Filter
- User Manual and Documentation Package
- Line Cord
- Good stuffby Br
from Toronto, ON on December 31, 2018
Works well to clean up messes from 2 kids and a lab....amazing how much hair it finds... got it on sale, worth the wait!
- Love it!by Bob Green
from Ajax, ON on November 26, 2018
I purchased this recently because i had replaced my carpets with hardwood flooring which meant that pet hair was really noticeable and would gather around the edges of the walls, or near the legs of the furniture. This vacuum is setup so that every night it go thru the main floor of my house and into the rooms and sweeps up and every morning I empty the dust bin full of pet hair. It seeks out rooms each time, so sometimes I'll just place it on the second floor with all of the bedroom doors open and it'll get under the beds and around the desks and does a reasonable job. Its not perfect and sometimes it misses spots or sometimes it doesn't enter rooms that I expected it to. However, since it runs every night, it doesn't seem to make the same mistakes so it just generally keeps the floors clean. I still have to vacuum the stairs and things so I clean up any spots it misses then. I am happy with it as long as the thing lasts.
- Its only flaw is to not go up and downstairs... yetby Roberto de Oliveira
from Oakville, ON on June 27, 2018
You'll never have the patience and look out to vacuum each milimetre of your house as this guy. Perfect, no allergies anymore. Tons of dust you would imagine your house has were gone.
- Return Policy