iRobot Roomba 761 Vacuum Cleaning Robot
Rid your floors of up to 98% of dirt, dust, and pet hair without lifting a finger. The iRobot Roomba 761 goes on cleaning duty at the touch of a button, thoroughly vacuuming even hard-to-reach spots under furniture. Three-stage cleaning and dual High-Efficiency filters ensure even the tiniest bits of debris and allergens are trapped and lifted away.
Seals away dust, dirt, and allergens
- Pestered by nose-itching dander occupying your space like an uninvited guest? The Roomba 761 uses 3-stage AeroVac cleaning to pick up 98% of dirt, pet hair, and other debris, pulling them all off the brushes and into the large-chamber bin. This cleaning machine will suck up fluff balls like it's on a mission -- to rid your home of said guest.
- Dual High-Efficiency filters trap dust, allergens, and tiny particles, sealing them away so you can inhale deep, cleansing breaths.
The dirt extractor that knows its way around your house
- On-board scheduling lets you program your Roomba to clean when it's most convenient for you -- up to 7 cleaning sessions per week, even when you're not at home. So even if you forget to set your alarm at some ungodly hour to set up for invited guests, your robot vacuum will be up and running. Just make sure your cat doesn't hop on board the cleaning extravaganza and turn your Roomba into its personal hoverboard.
- Virtual Walls automatically guides Roomba through room-to-room cleaning with ease. When you know you'll be sleeping in that morning, you can set your room as "off limits" and buy yourself a few more minutes with oblivion.
Cleans like you would
- When it comes to cleaning, Roomba doesn't muck about. iAdapt Responsive Navigation Technology and Dirt Detect hone in on dirt using an acoustic sensor and direct your Roomba to spend more time on a stubborn spot.
- Nothing gets past this "sharp-eyed" robot. A spinning side brush cleans along wall edges, while counter-rotating brushes act like a dustpan and broom. Even dust can't inch its way to a less visible spot and burrow for ages.
- If there's a Warrior Dash obstacle course for vacuums, Roomba will give the competition a run for their money. It's equipped with technologies that prevent the Roomba from falling over steep drop-offs like stairs and getting into scrapes with your furniture. The robot vacuum also senses when there's a bed skirt or curtain in the way so it can go under them.
- A nifty remote control allows you to control Roomba without getting up or bending down.
- Love Itby Tania
from Bowmanville, ON on December 27, 2017
I've had "Robert" Roomba for about 7 months now and absolutely love him! I have 4 floors to my house..1 hardwood & tile, 2 carpet and 1 hard floors and area rug..it does great on all surfaces and I love the lines it leaves on the carpets. Easy to clean as all parts come apart in a snap. Take Note: roomba WILL run over dog poop if your pup has an accident when you're not home..lol. Thankfully after taking the complete roomba apart and cleaning it, Robert was good as new.
- Good vacuumby Marie
from Brampton on September 22, 2017
It works well like i wanted to
- Not very smartby Rodrigo M.
from Montréal, QC on September 14, 2017
It cleans well where it passes but 90% of the time I arrive home to find it dead and lost somewhere in my tiny one bedroom appartment leaving it's job unfinished and not returning ti the base, so half of the place is left still dirty. I do not recommend.
- Excellent vacuumby Sandy
from Hamilton, Ont on July 3, 2017
Received as a gift and left in its box for 2 months because I didn't think it was for me. Finally opened it and tried it out. I was totally amazed by how great it cleaned. It's gets under a low profile bed frame and is excellent at cleaning the dust under there. I also have another black wooden bed where the wood frame sits on the floor and this vacuum does not leave it marked up or scratched. I have had no problems with it knocking things over or getting tangled in cords. I have a glass vase that sits in a corner and roomba will tap it lightly and move on. It's impossible for roomba to move things across the floor because when it bumps something, it turns around and goes a different way. I have never had a problem with it falling down the stairs either. This vacuum does an amazing cleaning job without causing damage. I wish I would have got it long before I did.
- Good cleaning but has problem sensing dark furnitureby Javier
from Montréal, QC on May 27, 2017
It's a strong machine, good suction and good algorithm to check the space. Unfortunately it seems to be blind to dark furniture so it scratches my brown bed badly. It just run into the bed at full speed several times. I return it because it's dangerous for the furniture, it's a shame...
- Has problems detecting dark furniture so it scratch them pretty badby Javier
from Montréal, QC on May 17, 2017
I turn it on for a few minutes and it started fine, it has a good algorithm to start the cleaning session. The problem is that is strong and has problems detecting some furniture. It started to ram my bed mercilessly and scratch it all over one side, was terrible... I tried with different light but it seems like is not able to see dark things. The wall is white and it slow down a few centimeters before so is not causing damages, my dark bed and dark doors are a different story, it just want to go over like a mad rhino. Not recommended if you have dark furniture or small leg chairs... it's a very aggressive piece of machinery...
- Wowby Karo
from Gatineau, QC on May 17, 2017
Wow, je ne peux rien dire de plus! J'habite en appartement et j'ai un chat, le Roomba est parfait pour ramasser les grain de litière par terre ainsi que les boules de poils de tous les jours! Il me permet de sauver beaucoup de temps de ménage chaque semaine. Le seul point négatif est qu'il est un peu bruyant lorsqu'il fonctionne et que nous sommes à la maison. Nous le partons donc lorsque nous sommes pas à la maison. Je ne regrette aucunement mon achat
- Handy little helper!by Julie
from Vancouver on May 14, 2017
We have two indoor bunnies who moult their fur several times a year. Not to mention little hay pieces everywhere. I hate vacuuming so finally bought this. It is a little loud (I thought they were quieter) but it does a good clean! By no means will it replace your upright but it does mean you can bring it out less. Per instructions should remove cords and anything that isn't heavy so it doesn't push it over. It struggles with lightweight or thick rugs that slide around on wood floor. Works great with floor alone and does pretty well on carpet too!
- Good Productby Regina_Reviewer
from SK on May 14, 2017
A bit noisy, other than that does a pretty clean job. Instead of two virtual walls one virtual wall lighthouse would have been more useful
- As expected.by Derek
from North York, ON on April 24, 2017
I live in a single floor condo and this thing works as advertised. It collects a lot of dirt/dust even when my floors seem clean. I'm not sure how i'd feel about it in a multi-level house, but for one floor - I'm quite satisfied. Recommended.