Instant Pot Ultra 10-in-1 Electric Pressure Cooker - 6Qt
Clear away kitchen clutter and cook it all with the amazing Instant Pot Ultra 10-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Cooker. This pressure cooker is also a cake maker, egg cooker, steamer, sterilizer, warmer, and more. The central dial is simple to use, while the microprocessor keeps time, adjusts heat levels, and monitors the temperature and pressure.
- More Information
- 6 Qt. pressure cooker replaces 10 kitchen tools for nearly unlimited cooking options: pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice/porridge cooker, yogurt maker, cake maker, egg cooker, sauté/searing, steamer, warmer, and sterilizer
- Central dial with a simple turn and press function delivers precise program selection and adjustment
- Use the ultra button for custom programming
- The microprocessor monitors the pressure and temperature, keeps time, and adjusts heating intensity and duration
- Features altitude adjustment and cooking indicator to ensure your food cooks just right
- Also features sterilize, cake, and egg programs to meet every cooking need
- Includes a steam rack with handles for cooking delicious and healthy meals
- Steam release reset button provides extra-safe operation
- UL certified with 11 safety features to provide peace of mind
- All components in contact with food are food grade 304 (18/8) stainless steel
- Comes with a recipe booklet, serving spoon, soup spoon, measuring cup, and user manual
- Details & Specs
- What's Included
- Stainless Steel Steam Rack With Handles
- Rice Paddle
- Soup Spoon
- Measuring Cup
- Condensation Collector
- Recipe Booklet
- All you expect it to be plus moreby G.P.
from London, ON on February 18, 2019
It is an amazing piece of technology. I have cooked everything i could imagine plus some! I especially love using the Ultra custom settings to make Sous-Vide steak at a temp of 139 for 2 hours then flash it in a red hot cast iron pan :) My family has purchased 4 of them since Xmas. Top dishes made is beef short ribs, fall off the bone pork ribs & 5 mins spaghetti & meatballs. Perfect hard boil eggs in 5 mins, Jasmine Rice, Basmati rice, brown rice, pork chops, chicken breasts, etc.. the list goes on. I recommend it as an addition to any kitchen.
- lux mini and duoby Tina R
from Sudbury, ON on June 11, 2018
love both my instant pots. food is both flavourful and quick. I look forward to cooking now.
- It is great when it works but only built to last a few usesby K. D
from Mississauga, ON on April 18, 2018
The Instant Pot is amazing at cooking quickly BUT the product is not built to last as the low pressure sensor goes kaput after a few uses. I only used the pot 3 times before the dreadful C6 error code popped up. Nothing you can do can get rid of it. If you are outside of the store's return policy, you have to deal with Instant Pot themselves to get a replacement within 1 year. Emailed since April 1, got a response about how they are experiencing a high influx of emails due to the holidays. Fine. I finally got someone to approve the replacement base and told me that it would be shipped out as soon as possible. Fast forward almost 2 weeks later and I am here writing this review. Customer service DOES NOT care about sending you a new product. I have been waiting for weeks to have an answer and to get a replacement. They just keep stringing you along.
- Return Policy