Instant Pot Ultra 10-in-1 Electric Pressure Cooker - 6Qt
Clear away kitchen clutter and cook it all with the amazing Instant Pot Ultra 10-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Cooker. This pressure cooker is also a cake maker, egg cooker, steamer, sterilizer, warmer, and more. The central dial is simple to use, while the microprocessor keeps time, adjusts heat levels, and monitors the temperature and pressure.
- More Information
- 6 Qt. pressure cooker replaces 10 kitchen tools for nearly unlimited cooking options: pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice/porridge cooker, yogurt maker, cake maker, egg cooker, sauté/searing, steamer, warmer, and sterilizer
- Central dial with a simple turn and press function delivers precise program selection and adjustment
- Use the ultra button for custom programming
- The microprocessor monitors the pressure and temperature, keeps time, and adjusts heating intensity and duration
- Features altitude adjustment and cooking indicator to ensure your food cooks just right
- Also features sterilize, cake, and egg programs to meet every cooking need
- Includes a steam rack with handles for cooking delicious and healthy meals
- Steam release reset button provides extra-safe operation
- UL certified with 11 safety features to provide peace of mind
- All components in contact with food are food grade 304 (18/8) stainless steel
- Comes with a recipe booklet, serving spoon, soup spoon, measuring cup, and user manual
- Details & Specs
- lux mini and duoby Tina R
from Sudbury, ON on June 11, 2018
love both my instant pots. food is both flavourful and quick. I look forward to cooking now.
- It is great when it works but only built to last a few usesby K. D
from Mississauga, ON on April 18, 2018
The Instant Pot is amazing at cooking quickly BUT the product is not built to last as the low pressure sensor goes kaput after a few uses. I only used the pot 3 times before the dreadful C6 error code popped up. Nothing you can do can get rid of it. If you are outside of the store's return policy, you have to deal with Instant Pot themselves to get a replacement within 1 year. Emailed since April 1, got a response about how they are experiencing a high influx of emails due to the holidays. Fine. I finally got someone to approve the replacement base and told me that it would be shipped out as soon as possible. Fast forward almost 2 weeks later and I am here writing this review. Customer service DOES NOT care about sending you a new product. I have been waiting for weeks to have an answer and to get a replacement. They just keep stringing you along.
- Turtleby Louis
from Pickering, ON on March 15, 2018
I am disappointed with the length of the cord on the INSTANT POT. If you do not have an outlet close by then you cannot plug it in. Also, it is confusing how to extend the time when cooking a recipe that is not in your cookbook. I tried to cook some poultry and there wasn't a button for that. There is just a meat button. I needed to cook turkey for 60 minutes and it would not let me change the cooking time.
- Great Product!by AKumar
from Calgary, AB on January 17, 2018
I recently bought an Instant Pot Ultra online. I haven't used it much, but looks great. However, I have to mention here that the spatula provide with the cooker is made of ordinary plastic. It melts even while stirring rice in the pot. The measuring cup provided with the cooker is 160 mL, although in user manual it is referred to as 250 mL.
- Best applicance everby lori
from Vancouver on January 12, 2018
I LOVE this appliance. I got rid of my slow cooker, rice cooker and dutch oven. Best purchase ever
- Amazing Human Creation!!by InstantPot Fan
from Ottawa, ON on January 12, 2018
When I came to Canada 20 years ago, I thought that food didn't taste as good as it was back home... until I started using the Instant Pot a month ago! I grew up in a home where the pressure cooker was part of the daily cooking routine and food tasted so flavourful. This instant Pot brought back all the flavours I was used to. All the flavours stay in the food with the Instant Pot, whereas they evaporate with the other cooking methods. Besides the awesome flavours, the Instant Pot offers amazing textures! Rice never tasted this good. On top of the great food results, the Instant Pot is really easy to operate and very convenient and practical. It is a learning curb, but really enjoyable especially if you like cooking. The Instant Pot is becoming a big part of my daily cooking routine now and strongly recommend that it becomes part of yours as well!
- picked one up boxing day sale great priceby Adonis
from Toronto, ON on December 31, 2017
Canada post lost it still waiting called CP they told me to call BB BB told me to wait 5 days to file lost package claim for reimbursement they said they would honor sale price see what happens. Basing my 5 stars on other reviews Wanted to vent at my disappointment at CP
- Wow it arrived so fast!by Berkay
from WELLAND on December 28, 2017
I can't believe how fast this thing arrived. It arrived in 2 days during the Christmas time, say what! :O I am sure the product will be great as well since I owned an older version of this product before and I can't wait to see the new improvements.
- More counter space!by Thomas Patterson
from Windsor, ON on December 17, 2017
This replaced my Crock Pot and Rice Steamer, which were much larger, it replaced the clutter on my counter top, pressure cooker can create a meal in 45 minutes! Highly recommended for stews and soups, sauces are better with the slow cooker.
- Amazing productby John
from Edmonton, AB on December 12, 2017
Just purchased this product. I read online that it can cook chicken breasts from frozen in aprox 15 minutes so I figured I’d give it a try and to my amazement it did. The chicken turned out perfect! Having a family that is always on the go we don’t always have time to wait for the oven and this will save us that hassle. Loving the instant pot and cant wait to try out some recipes next
- Return Policy