Instant Pot 7-in-1 Electric Pressure Cooker - 8 Qt
Cook your favourite meals in a fraction of the time with the Instant Pot IP-DUO. This 7-in-1 multifunction cook lets you pressure cook, slow cook, saute, steam, and more. It has 10 fool-proof safety features built-in with a microprocessor that monitors pressure and temperature, adjusts heating intensity, and more, giving you peace of mind.
- More Information
- This amazing device features 7 functions for nearly unlimited cooking options: pressure cooker, saute/browning, slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer, warmer, and yogurt maker
- Use the large control panel to easily access 14 built-in smart programs, including soup, meat/stew, bean/chili, rice, porridge, multigrain, slow cook, keep warm, yogurt, pasteurize, and jiu niang
- The 8 turn-key function keys make the most common cooking tasks a snap
- The pressure cooker speeds up cooking by 2 to 6 times, while making almost no noise and not generating any steam
- The convenient 24-hour cooking delay timer and keep-warm setting allow you to plan your meals in advance
- Includes 10 foolproof safety mechanisms, plus an integrated microprocessor to monitor temperature, pressure, time, and heating intensity for peace of mind
- Preserves the nutritional value in food ingredients, making it easier to create healthy, nutritious meals
- Locks in food aromas for tastier results
- Slim body design features a small footprint, great for smaller kitchens with limited counter space, and the brushed stainless steel exterior is fingerprint resistant
- Lid holders for both left and right handed cooks makes the unit easy to use
- Includes 7.5-litre, 3-ply bottom stainless steel cooking pot, stainless steel steam rack with handle, rice paddle, soup spoon, and measuring cup
- Details & Specs
- Fantastic mealsby Kelly
from Winnipeg, MB on December 17, 2018
Based upon their experiences, my co-workers convinced me to buy an Instant Pot. My wife thought it was a waste of money but after making about a dozen recipes, she is now a believer!! Meats are succulent and tender. Rice and pasta come out perfectly cooked. You just need to find recipes where others have worked out the bugs and fine tuned the ingredients and cook times. The stainless steel pot cleans up easily. I highly recommend the Instant Pot.
- Couldn't be happier with mine!by Juliette
from Thornhill, ON on December 15, 2018
In my opinion, people that dislike the Instant Pot is because either they have high expectations that aren't met or they don't have the patience to learn how to cook with it. This is a time saver, not because it will cook in five minutes, but because it will cook alone, leaving time for other stuff. I haven't seen any pot that will hold the flavor and nutrients as this one has. Finally, I was able to make good gnocchi because the potato is cooked to perfection. I have pulled pork or chicken in no time and so exquisite! From frozen to the Instant Pot, to the table, no need to defrost. I'm still in love with hard boiled eggs! the shell comes out in no time and the color of the eggs inside are perfection! only 5 minutes under pressure! Chicken soup, the taste is like going to Heaven and back! Greek yogurt is so yummy and cheap! I retired all my pots and only use this one, nothing sticks to it, just hot water, a sponge, soap and done! something is stuck? hot water, baking soda, done! Highly recommended!
- Super overratedby Bill
from Burlington, ON on December 22, 2017
I just cannot understand why everyone loves these so much. It is just a super glorified and expensive pressure cooker that doesn't even work that well. Supposed to cook stuff super fast and keep meat tender and juicy which i don't find to be the case at all. Chicken and veggies comes out unevenly cooked, pot roasts are barely pull apart tender at all. Stick with a slow cooker and save yourself a ton of money, i literally threw mine away which was a waste of a couple hundred bucks let alone all the food that i wasted as it just didn't cook stuff well.
- Electrical cord too shortby J
from Ottawa, ON on December 13, 2017
I've owned many Instant pots and they've all had approx 3 ft cords, which allows me to place the instant pot on my glass cooktop and plug it into a side wall socket. This newer version now has a short approx 2 foot cord, which does not allow me to place the pot on the cooktop to allow steam and saute to be done under the hood fan. Having to Saute and steam release on a counter top without the hood fan derails some of the benefits of contained cooking of the Instant pot. This cord is also not detachable, so I could not even purchase a new longer cord to replace the existing one. Of course the function of the pot is fantastic as usual.
- Game Changerby Anne
from Charlottetown on December 3, 2017
This 8Qt is a wonderful addition to my two 6QT Instant Pot.. Instant Pot has brought new joy and exciting additions to my love of cooking. I rave about my new 'toys' at every opportunity. So easy and safe to use. Highly recommend to everyone.
- Not that greatby ivana
from Vancouver, BC on November 22, 2017
I bought this item about a year ago and I wouldn't buy it again. I use the slowcooker and slowcooker on this is super slow. You have to cook meals double of time of what it would take on the regular slow cooker. Dissapointed
- IPby Liz
from Nanaimo, BC on July 31, 2017
Fabulous unit. Love the timer feature.
- Great Applianceby Victor Barr
from Edmonton Alberta on May 21, 2017
Bought this without spouse's input LOL. It was on sale at Best Buy but no stock except on the far east end of the city. After much personal debate I braved heavy traffic and a thunderstorm and got the last one. Used it for a roast beef that turned out succulent and tender. The whole family is enjoying the convenience and versatility of this wonderful appliance. We have a glass top stove so traditional pressure cookers are not recommended, so electric is the way to go.
- Instant pot 7.5 Lby Ziggy
from Ridgeway, ON on April 28, 2017
This is my second instant pot. My first one is th 6L. Love these pots. I use both enough that they are never put away. I make hard boiled eggs, yogurt, stew, roasts, , soups, beans, rice... everything. My go to appliances. Excellent quality and the features are excellent. 5 stars!
- Good investmentby SHARON D
from Orleans, ON on April 25, 2017
Only tried one recipe so far but it was a hit. Very quiet compared to my stove top presure cooker. Bought it online Monday was delivered Tuesday afternoon. It is larger but will replace my slow cooker and presure cooker so worth it.
- Return Policy