Instant Pot 7-in-1 Electric Pressure Cooker - 8 Qt
Cook your favourite meals in a fraction of the time with the Instant Pot IP-DUO. This 7-in-1 multifunction cook lets you pressure cook, slow cook, saute, steam, and more. It has 10 fool-proof safety features built-in with a microprocessor that monitors pressure and temperature, adjusts heating intensity, and more, giving you peace of mind.
- More Information
- This amazing device features 7 functions for nearly unlimited cooking options: pressure cooker, saute/browning, slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer, warmer, and yogurt maker
- Use the large control panel to easily access 14 built-in smart programs, including soup, meat/stew, bean/chili, rice, porridge, multigrain, slow cook, keep warm, yogurt, pasteurize, and jiu niang
- The 8 turn-key function keys make the most common cooking tasks a snap
- The pressure cooker speeds up cooking by 2 to 6 times, while making almost no noise and not generating any steam
- The convenient 24-hour cooking delay timer and keep-warm setting allow you to plan your meals in advance
- Includes 10 foolproof safety mechanisms, plus an integrated microprocessor to monitor temperature, pressure, time, and heating intensity for peace of mind
- Preserves the nutritional value in food ingredients, making it easier to create healthy, nutritious meals
- Locks in food aromas for tastier results
- Slim body design features a small footprint, great for smaller kitchens with limited counter space, and the brushed stainless steel exterior is fingerprint resistant
- Lid holders for both left and right handed cooks makes the unit easy to use
- Includes 7.5-litre, 3-ply bottom stainless steel cooking pot, stainless steel steam rack with handle, rice paddle, soup spoon, and measuring cup
- Details & Specs
- What's Included
- Soup Ladle
- Rice Paddle
- Condensation Collector
- Measuring Cup
- Recipe Book
- Warranty Card
- Amazing!by Morgan
from Edmonton, AB on February 6, 2019
This pot is great! I've used almost all the functions on it and they've all worked perfect. I can pressure cook bones to make broth in 4 hours instead of 2 days in the slow cooker! Pressure cook a moose roast in 30 mins to perfection. Slow cooker works perfect as well. Great with the stainless pot and the sear feature for cooking meats... all the flavors stay in the pot if you slow roast after searing. Nothing I don't like about it. Whoever is complaining about it not working properly either had a faulty unit or isn't using it properly. Follow instructions and you will be happy!
- Fantastic mealsby Kelly
from Winnipeg, MB on December 17, 2018
Based upon their experiences, my co-workers convinced me to buy an Instant Pot. My wife thought it was a waste of money but after making about a dozen recipes, she is now a believer!! Meats are succulent and tender. Rice and pasta come out perfectly cooked. You just need to find recipes where others have worked out the bugs and fine tuned the ingredients and cook times. The stainless steel pot cleans up easily. I highly recommend the Instant Pot.
- Couldn't be happier with mine!by Juliette
from Thornhill, ON on December 15, 2018
In my opinion, people that dislike the Instant Pot is because either they have high expectations that aren't met or they don't have the patience to learn how to cook with it. This is a time saver, not because it will cook in five minutes, but because it will cook alone, leaving time for other stuff. I haven't seen any pot that will hold the flavor and nutrients as this one has. Finally, I was able to make good gnocchi because the potato is cooked to perfection. I have pulled pork or chicken in no time and so exquisite! From frozen to the Instant Pot, to the table, no need to defrost. I'm still in love with hard boiled eggs! the shell comes out in no time and the color of the eggs inside are perfection! only 5 minutes under pressure! Chicken soup, the taste is like going to Heaven and back! Greek yogurt is so yummy and cheap! I retired all my pots and only use this one, nothing sticks to it, just hot water, a sponge, soap and done! something is stuck? hot water, baking soda, done! Highly recommended!
- Return Policy