Instant Pot 7-in-1 Electric Pressure Cooker - 6 Qt
The Instant Pot pressure cooker helps you make the most of your time in the kitchen. It features 7 ways to cook plus 14 built-in smart programs that let you choose your dish with the push of a button. It also has a delayed cooking timer, so you can prepare cooked meals up to 24 hours in advance.
- More Information
- This amazing device features 7 functions for nearly unlimited cooking options: pressure cooker, saute/browning, slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer, warmer, and yogurt maker
- Use the large control panel to easily access 14 built-in smart programs
- The 8 turn-key function keys make the most common cooking tasks a snap
- The convenient 24-hour cooking delay timer and keep-warm setting allow you to plan your meals in advance
- The safe, convenient, and dependable design includes 10 foolproof safety mechanisms
- Preserves the nutritional value in food ingredients, making it easier to create healthy, nutritious meals
- Includes recipe book with plenty of tasty, easy-to-make meal ideas
- Takes the place of other appliances like a slow cooker and rice cooker, leaving you with more space on your counter
- Includes 5.6-litre, 3-ply bottom stainless steel cooking pot, stainless steel steam rack with handle, rice paddle, soup spoon, and measuring cup
*Curious what you can make with Instant Pot? Take a look at some yummy recipes.*
- Details & Specs
- What's Included
- Instant Pot Pressure Cooker
- Instruction Manual
- Electric Pressure Cooker Recipes
- Quick Starter
- Accessory Set
- the best thing inventedby Carol
from Newmarket on February 7, 2019
i use this pot at least twice a day!!! this is amazing, my kids call it the magic pot...i get home, throw in some chicken, some veggies and full healthy meal in 10 mins!!! aboslutely amazing, my friends each bought one too
- Disappointed - it's a fail as slow cookerby Anita T.H.
from Ottawa, ON on February 9, 2018
I'm returning my Instant Pot today. This machine does not deliver as a slow cooker. Twice, after 8 hours on normal, the carrots of my stew were still crunchy, the potatoes uncooked and the meat not very tender. I thought perhaps my appliance was defective but, the searing feature works well. I never tried the pressure cook feature. I bought the Instant Pot to use primarily as a slow cooker, because it has the searing feature and it's completely programmable, including delayed start both of which are very appealing. Too bad.
- The Pot is great, butby Sid
from Moncton, NB on January 18, 2018
This Instant pot is fantastic. Love it. However I bought it at another store. Ordered from Best Buy fist, gave a "if you want it by this date order now" so ordered. 3 days passed, no shipping notification. Emailed, no response. So cancelled my order, the evening before promised delivery. Oh, not even packed or shipped yet. Poor customer service. Bought it at another retailer.
- Return Policy