Insignia 5.0 Cu. Ft. Chest Freezer (NS-CZ50WH6-C) - White
This Insignia chest freezer lets you store your frozen groceries that don't fit in your fridge. Boasting a 5 cu. ft. capacity, this freezer provides ample room for your ice cream, pizzas, meats, and more. A removable storage basket gives you quick access to smaller items, while the mechanical controls allow you to make adjustments easily.
- More Information
- Spacious 5 cu. ft. capacity provides plenty of space for your frozen pizzas, meats, and more
- Removable storage basket keeps smaller items readily accessible and makes it easy to organize your frozen foods
- Mechanical controls so you can make adjustments easily
- Easy to clean interior lets you wipe away messes quickly
- Can be placed in areas that go down to -4 degrees Celsius and up to 109 degrees Celsius
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
- Make sure you have any required accessories
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- Details & Specs
- As advertisedby MK
from Surrey, BC on November 2, 2018
- So far not impressedby Bob's Your Uncle
from Gatineau, QC on October 24, 2018
Received our freezer a few days ago. Plugged it in after an hour and just left it on set to the middle position with no food inside. A few days later tried to open the lid but it is stuck closed and cannot be opened. The only way to open it is to unplug it and let it return to room temperature. BB is sending a replacement unit.
- Great so far!!!by Babajide Adesinasi
from Edmonton, AB on September 12, 2018
I bought this with my wife in one of their store and I went to pick it in their warehouse since I can't wait for the delivery date. So far so good its been working fine. I was surprise it does not make any noise. Its so quiet that you can't even hear any sound. The chest freezer is not heavy and it can be easily moved by one person. They started given promotion on the freezer a week after my purchase which am not happy about. I need Best Buy to send me my promotional gift. I will recommend this product. Thanks.
- Awesome Freezer... amazing online reserve in store experienceby Matthew
from Edmonton, AB on July 18, 2018
We were extremely pleased with the efficiency of the reserve in store process...we were in and out of the store with our freezer in less then 5 minutes...awesome... as for the freezer itself ( i waited 2 weeks since purchase to see how it worked) We let it sit the recomended 2 hours... plugged it in with a thermometer in the basket... checked it one hour later and it was minus 22... has been consistently -22 to -26 ever since. very quiet as well... i hope it lasts years.
- Great Inexpensive Freezer!by Josh
from Spruce Grove, AB on December 27, 2017
Just received this Insignia Freezer yesterday. It is a great decently-sized freezer for a family of 5 or less; it is bigger than it looks! Just give it a night to cool down completely-it needs the time! The included basket helps with organization and oddly-shaped items. Overall it is a great buy.
- great so farby Tony
from Edmonton, AB on December 26, 2017
Got It on six weeks ago, plugged in got to -20c within 10-12 hrs have not seen any problems yet holds temp great very happy so far.
- Return Policy