Insignia 30" 18 Cu. Ft. Top Freezer Refrigerator with LED Lighting (NS-RTM18SS7) - Stainless Steel
Keep all of your supermarket finds fresh or frozen with this Insignia 18 cu. ft. fridge. It features a top-mount freezer that keeps all of your favourite frozen treats at a convenient level. The fresh food compartment includes 2 adjustable spill-proof shelves, adjustable storage bins, and 2 crisper drawers to help your fruits and veggies stay fresh.
- More Information
- 18 cu. ft. top mount freezer features a 14 cu. ft. fresh food compartment and 4.1 cu. ft. of freezer space
- The top freezer design places your frozen items at eye level, so you won't have to strain your back when you reach for your ice cream
- Fingerprint-resistant stainless steel makes for a seamless, sleek design
- Electronic temperature control, makes it easy to change the temperature when you need to
- Bright top light illuminates interior so veggies, fruit, drinks, and treats are all easy to find
- Reversible door design allows you to install the doors to open to the left or right
- ENERGY STAR qualified means it's eco-friendly, which is good for the planet and your wallet
- 4 shelves, including 2 adjustable spill-proof shelves offer lots of ways to organize your groceries
- Adjustable door bins offer a convenient place to store jugs of milk, cartons of juice, or bottles of soda
- Two humidity-controlled crisper drawers help keep fruits and vegetables fresh longer
- Width: 29.5"
- Height: 66.6"
- Depth: 30.9"
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
- Make sure you have any required accessories
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- Details & Specs
- So far so goodby Andre M
from moncton, NB on December 2, 2018
I really like this fridge and I have had it about 9 months so far. it is very energy efficient and runs very quietly. The quality is excellent and you can't beat the price. I find the freezer is excellent and keeps everything frozen and so far I have not experienced any issues with anything getting freezer burnt. I think it is a very modern and good looking fridge for the price and the LED lighting is also a nice touch. I also purchased the 5 years extended warranty and food coverage plan. I would buy this fridge again in a heartbeat. Again I am very pleased with the purchase.
- Fridge is great but delivery and recycling team was horribleby Soda
from Edmonton, AB on November 15, 2018
The fridge was very durable with a lot of space for the price . Only problem was the delivery and recycling team . I mean you pay extra for the services because they don't have free pick up and also thinking your old fridge would be taken care of but they couldn't get the fridge out because it was too big and said they would be back after we disassembled it . After doing so , they don't come back or call back , so our old fridge is just sitting in the living room. Also if you have kids, they would be swearing and cursing as they try to lift the fridge in front of your kids :
- Very pleasedby Réjean
from Kitchener, ON on November 5, 2018
It was easy to purchase online. The delivery was as scheduled and they installed it and removed any packaging. They installed it exactly where I wanted it. Their delivery service is excellent. I like the smearfree feature. No handles to get in the way. Even though I only had it for 2 weeks, it has met my expectations. I would recommend this product and specially their delivery service. Well done!
- Good fridgeby RDG
from St. John's, NL on April 25, 2018
- disapoinmentby jeya
from Toronto, ON on November 2, 2017
I bought this fridge 2016 boxing day and bought 5 year geek squad extended warranty,but yesterday it start loud noise.I call today to fix it.The call centre lady told me that she create incident number only and i have to go the store with number and talk with them.Now i felt that I waste my extended warranty money. no point ,i cannot go tomorrow,.I have to wait next weekend and go the store . THIS IS NOT PIECE OF MIND SERVICE
- love itby pierre
from Terrebonne, QC on May 12, 2017
Like this fridge. it is smearproof too. And there is no handel in the way that takes space.
- Return Policy