Insignia 19" 720p LED TV (NS-19D220NA16-A) - Only at Best Buy
The Insignia 19" LED HDTV is perfectly sized to fit your bedroom and other small spaces. A 720p HD resolution delivers crisp image quality, while a 60Hz refresh rate ensures that you catch every detail in fast motion scenes. HDMI inputs also let you connect your computer or gaming console so you can watch videos and play games on the big screen.
- More Information
- Grab the popcorn, get cozy on the couch, and watch your favourite action flick in crisp detail thanks to an impressive 1366 x 768 HD resolution.
- 18.5-inch LED display delivers plasma-like deep blacks and rich colours so you can enjoy brilliant imagery in any lighting condition.
- The 60Hz refresh rate and 5ms response time reduces blurring in fast motion scenes so you can see everything.
- Whether you're sitting on the edge of the couch or directly in the centre, the 170 degree horizontal and 160 degree vertical viewing angles lets you watch the TV from virtually anywhere in the room.
- Two high-speed HDMI inputs allow you to connect your computer or gaming console to the TV so you can stream videos, watch movies, or play games on the screen.
- Easily connect your digital camera, camcorder, or other USB device into the USB media port and watch your gorgeous travel photos from Mexico come to life.
- The 18.5-inch display means you can catch up on the daily news or binge watch Game of Thrones in the comfort of your bedroom. The TV's compact size is also perfect for a dorm room, office, and other small spaces.
- At only 2.5 inches deep (without stand), this TV can be easily mounted on a wall to save space. You can also use the included stand for a user friendly setup.
- Details & Specs
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Problem with photo viewerby Kathy Stogren
from St. Catharines Ontario on October 22, 2017
I purchased this tv as a photo viewer. While the picture quality is very good it will not loop so it stops at the end of the photos. I am returning this TV as the only reason I would purchase a 720p tv is as a electronic picture frame.
- Insignia TVby Suzette Jacques
from Sainte Marie de Beauce on September 29, 2017
I'm really satisfied with this new TV that I've bought. The colors are really nice and it is a good size for kitchen or bedroom. I recommend this TV
- Decent for the priceby Doug
from Forest, Ont on September 21, 2017
It has an OK standard def. picture, the HD picture is really nice, better than average sound for built in speakers.
- Nice little TVby Andy
from Québec, QC on August 13, 2017
I have had this TV for a few months now. It is hooked up to a Bell Fibe TV wireless receiver. So far it is has been a great little TV, the picture is really good, sound is decent, so a nice second TV that I move between the office and bedroom. Just be aware, that if you put this in a bedroom, it is a nice viewing apparatus, but since it is a small screen, it is hard to read the descriptions and info when using the guide function. Other than than no other real complaints. A cheap and serviceable Television.
- For Photo Slides - easy to useby Dee Bee
from Milton, ON on July 28, 2017
We originally purchased a digital photo frame with 4 GB of built in memory and it turned out to be cheap crap. After realizing that this TV can do it too, we purchased it. When you put in the USB, it knows that you want to look at photos or do a photo slides. It doesn't allow you to say if you want the slides to go 3 seconds, 5 seconds or more. At the same time, it's so much easier than digital photo frames. It's also much larger than the 14" digital frame and much nicer.
- Perfect extra TVby KAD
from Scarborough, ON on June 23, 2017
Picked one up about 6 weeks ago. First one had a software problem with channel setup. Was replaced immediately, and also refunded some money because it went on sale while I was setting it up. Happy with that. Reception is good. Once I hooked it to a new outdoor antenna--a cheapie--and got over 40 channels, including Rochester! Depending on the indoor antenna, can get 25+ in south Scarborough. Hooked it up to the D/A converter from the cable company, and it not only gets the analog Channel three signal nicely, but also picks up a couple Toronto digital signals--just from the cabling! Oh, and a couple Buffalo stations too. Hdmi works well with an Insignia tablet. Haven't tried the usb. Now my son is going to pick one up, especially now they are advertised with wifi enabling (mine isn't), so an even better deal! Replacing an old analog TV.
- TVby Margaret
from Brantford, ON on June 13, 2017
Great TV. Picture quality is good and it's a perfect size for the bedroom.
- Perfect for kitchen - 4.5 rating.by Roy
from Dartmouth, NS on May 29, 2017
Replaced an old 15" TV. Even though this TV has a larger screen, it Is actually lighter and fits much better due to its smaller overall dimensions. We wanted HDMI input to hook up to our digital cable. The picture quality is excellent and we are pleased with overall performance. An excellent TV for kitchen or similar small viewing area.
- Great Buyby Jim Waters
from London, ON on May 22, 2017
An amazing TV set at a bargain price. Great picture quality !! Better than many more expensive TVs. I highly recommend purchasing this product.
- Good TV for a small space.by Anita
from Burnaby, BC on May 4, 2017
Bought this TV for my mother who is in a nursing home. Works very well.
- Return Policy