Insignia 6.7 Cu. Ft Electric Dryer (NS-FDRE67WH8A-C) - White
Take the hassle out of laundry duty with this 6.7 cu. ft. electric dryer from Insignia. It features a built-in moisture sensor that shuts the dryer off when your laundry is fully dry, plus 10 distinct drying cycles, including Quick Dry, Heavy Duty, and Casual Delicates. The reversible door and front load design give you more options when placing the dryer in tight spots.
- More Information
- 6.7 cu. ft. capacity lets you dry large loads and bulky items, such as comforters, with ease
- Front load design means this dryer can be placed in spots with a very low overhang, such as under stairs
- Features 10 different drying cycles, including Normal, Heavy Duty, Bulky, Casual Delicates, Towels, Sanitize, Quick Dry, Air Fluff, and Time Dry
- Moisture sensor turns the drying cycle off when your load is fully dry, saving on energy costs
- Stainless steel drum is built to last and more resistant to small chips and nicks, so your clothes won't snag and tear over time
- Reversible door can be installed to open to the right or to the left, giving you more options when placing the dryer in your home
- Dimensions: width 27.01"; height 42.87"; depth 30.08"
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
- Make sure you have any required accessories
**Please Note: Pedestal not included.
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- Details & Specs
- Lacks Product Serviceby H Sihota
from Vancouver on September 22, 2018
Dryer worked great for 4 months and the motor died. Still under warranty. It takes upwards of two weeks for diagnosis, and 2 to 10 days for parts. For your in-home warranty your dryer will take 3 to 4 weeks to fix if it breaks. Save your money on the extended warranty as mine is still under the one year manufacturer warranty. You can expect the same service on the extended warranty. Just buy a major appliance brand that is on the market and save yourself a headache. Typical service for warranty is 5 to 7 days. Best Buy's response is just "air dry for the time being" Going on 2 plus weeks of air drying with a house full of children doesn't really work...Customer service is very polite and empathetic but just lacking in product service turn around for a major appliance.
- Decent dryerby Ashley
from Charlottetown, PE on July 30, 2018
We purchased this dryer (and the matching Insignia washer) two weeks ago. For the price, it does the job. I'm still trying to figure out the right settings to use to get things dry the first time - often we run a "normal" cycle, but the clothes are still a little damp and we put them in again for a "timed dry" of 10-20 minutes. I like that the digital timer display makes this relatively inexpensive dryer look a little more expensive. Overall, I was apprehensive to purchase this product because it seemed too good to be true for the price - so far, it's exceeded my expectations!
- good value!by Mannie R.
from Saint John, NB on March 26, 2018
I purchased this dryer about two months ago. First off, it's a good dryer for the price! My only concern with my purchase is that the timer does not always work properly unless I let the dryer rest for a minute between loads. I'm not sure if this will develop into an issue...time(r) will tell. As a side note, I purchased the Insignia 1.6 washer as well...now that is a 5 star purchase!
- Great Price Great Featuresby F.B.
from Beaconsfield, QC on January 21, 2018
My Dryer broke down today. Checked out Best Buy online to see what they had. I saw this Dryer which was on sale, looked good and in stock at store. Bought it, loaded it, brought home and used immediately. Well worth the money with all the features it has. Very happy with purchase and recommend if you're looking for a reasonable priced Dryer.
- Return Policy