Insignia 32" 720p LED TV (NS-32D220NA18)
Switch on, sit back, and relax. This 32-inch LED TV from Insignia is ideal for streaming movies, playing games, and much more. It sports a crisp 1366 x 768 resolution, 60Hz refresh rate, and a 178-degree wide viewing angle. It comes with 2 HDMI inputs and an optical digital output to help you make this TV the focal point of your home theatre setup.
- More Information
- 32" DLED backlit display with high definition 1366 x 768 resolution for a crisp, clear picture
- 60Hz refresh rate provides smooth picture with reduced motion blur
- 178-degree horizontal and vertical viewing angles delivers a clear picture to viewers watching from an awkward side angle
- Dual 5W speakers with DTS audio enhancement produce rich sound full of power and nuance to further immerse you in your entertainment
- Multiple TV modes with handy preprogrammed pre-sets include Standard, Vivid, Movie, Custom, Game, and Energy Saving
- Two HDMI inputs with CEC and ARC capabilities allow you to connect multiple HD devices, such as a Blu-ray player and digital cable box
- Other connectivity option include an AV input and an optical digital output for connection to a multi-channel audio receiver and surround sound system
- USB port lets you connect a range of other peripherals, such as a USB flash drive, to easily share things like vacation photos with friends and family
- Headphone jack lets you plug in so you don't disturb anyone in nearby rooms
- Details & Specs
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Good TV so farby Bruno
from Edmonton, AB on December 28, 2018
It's been a week since I actually started using my TV so my opinion can change in the future. However, I am really impressed with the quality. It was super cheap and I did not know the brand, so I was a little bit skeptical, but I have to say it was a good surprise. The image is really good and the sound is super decent. The only thing I don't like about it is its feet: it works and is firm, but I would not move the TV very strongly because this part seems fragile. So far, I would recommend the TV!
- BAD!by IT A BAD
from Tampa, FL on December 18, 2018
IT A BAD!
- Great Picture & Sound for an inexpensive TVby Richard
from Mississauga, ON on November 27, 2018
Purchased on Cyber Monday for a substantial savings. No long term use yet, but am surprised at the picture quality and sound. No bells and whistles, but great to use as a spare TV in my basement office. Easy set up with 2 x HDMI inputs (using one for cable box, other fro Roku streamer)
- Grate TVby Amanda silver
from Sydenham ON on November 16, 2018
are 32 inch TV is working grate.
- Garbageby Kelly
from London, ON on August 20, 2018
I bought this 3 years ago and the screen is blacked out already.
- Doesn’t save settingsby Albert
from Ottawa, ON on August 9, 2018
Not sure if I got an out of box defect. This tv doesn’t save settings after exiting the settings menu. Settings for brightness, contrast etc. stay until the set is turned off then all settings revert back to factory default. Also half the settings like colour, tint and sharpness are grayed out and don’t work.
- excellentby Ali
from Mississauga, ON on July 26, 2018
loved it , easy installation, cheapest one , does not have usb video but i am using chrome cast so not required.
- Wayneby Wayne
from New Hamburg on November 10, 2017
Purchased this unit in June and find it works well.Use it as a second TV. Also have a 27 inch for our trailer and it works well also. Great second TV.
- Return Policy