Insignia 30" 18 Cu. Ft. Top Freezer Refrigerator with LED Lighting (NS-RTM18WH8Q) - White
Keep all of your supermarket finds fresh or frozen with this Insignia 18 cu. ft. fridge. It features a top-mount freezer that keeps all of your favourite frozen treats at sub-zero levels. The fresh food compartment includes adjustable wired shelves, adjustable door bins, and 2 crisper drawers for your fruits and veggies.
- More Information
- 18 cu. ft. top mount freezer features a 14 cu. ft. fresh food compartment and 4 cu. ft. of freezer space
- The top freezer design places your frozen items at eye level, so you won't have to strain your back when you reach for your ice cream
- Freezer compartment offers exceptional frost maintenance with no need for manual defrosting
- Electronic temperature control, makes it easy to change the temperature when you need to
- Reversible door design allows you to install the doors to open to the left or right
- Two levelling legs and two wheels make it easier to move and adjust the placement of the fridge
- 4 shelves, including adjustable wired shelves offer lots of ways to organize your groceries
- Adjustable door bins includes a 2L bottle rack for jugs of milk, cartons of juice, or bottles of soda
- Two humidity-controlled crisper drawers help keep fruits and vegetables fresh longer
- Bright bottom light illuminates interior so veggies, fruit, drinks, and treats are all easy to find
- Width: 29.5"
- Height: 66.6"
- Depth: 32.8"
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
- Make sure you have any required accessories
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- Details & Specs
- Two thumbs downby Rose
from Saint John, NB on January 7, 2019
Only good feature is that it is quiet. Shelves are useless. Spaced horribly. Can't fit an upright jug of milk or bottles. Things tip over because wire shelves are weak and spaced too far apart. Any amount of food with weight, the shelves warp.Buy something more expensive, I wish I had.
- So so fridge.by Jc
from Montréal, QC on September 28, 2018
Its just an ok fridge. Has very lousy wire shelves that can't hold bottles because the spacing of the wire shelve is too wide and can't put anything too heavy or the shelve bends. Manual is pretty vague, took me awhile to figure out how to put on the handles. It's pretty quiet but does this squealing noise for like 20 seconds before it turns off.
- Ok for a secondary fridgeby Kalyn scott
from Rocky Mountain house, ab on September 5, 2018
Like the other review said! Very poor racking! I'm glad I did not buy for a primary fridge, secondary fridge for the garage is ok, depending on how much you put into the fridge! I put a 4 litre jug of milk and a few dozen eggs on the shelf and you can literally see the wire shelf bend! As I had said, I would be very upset if I had bought this for a primary fridge, because I put lots into my main fridge and I really don't know how much these shelves would hold before collapsing! I bought the fridge on sale for 450 and with taxes and shipping it came to 526! Great price, couldn't resist even tho I read the other review, but it works fine for us just for a secondary garage fridge but primary no!
- Good basic fridge but...by Khaira
from Surrey, BC on March 18, 2018
Bought this fridge for rental suite, and tenant complains about the wire shelves... poor quality, warps easily, can't hold glass or small containers. Advice - please go with glass shelves, would save you the time to clean spills...
- Return Policy