Insignia 30" 18 Cu. Ft. Top Freezer Refrigerator with LED Lighting (NS-RTM18WH8Q) - White
Keep all of your supermarket finds fresh or frozen with this Insignia 18 cu. ft. fridge. It features a top-mount freezer that keeps all of your favourite frozen treats at sub-zero levels. The fresh food compartment includes adjustable wired shelves, adjustable door bins, and 2 crisper drawers for your fruits and veggies.
- More Information
- 18 cu. ft. top mount freezer features a 14 cu. ft. fresh food compartment and 4 cu. ft. of freezer space
- The top freezer design places your frozen items at eye level, so you won't have to strain your back when you reach for your ice cream
- Freezer compartment offers exceptional frost maintenance with no need for manual defrosting
- Electronic temperature control, makes it easy to change the temperature when you need to
- Reversible door design allows you to install the doors to open to the left or right
- Two levelling legs and two wheels make it easier to move and adjust the placement of the fridge
- 4 shelves, including adjustable wired shelves offer lots of ways to organize your groceries
- Adjustable door bins includes a 2L bottle rack for jugs of milk, cartons of juice, or bottles of soda
- Two humidity-controlled crisper drawers help keep fruits and vegetables fresh longer
- Bright bottom light illuminates interior so veggies, fruit, drinks, and treats are all easy to find
- Width: 29.5"
- Height: 66.6"
- Depth: 32.8"
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
- Make sure you have any required accessories
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- Details & Specs
- Subscripe to Pewdiepieby N8
from Sudbury on January 26, 2019
Let's beat T-Series!!
- Two thumbs downby Rose
from Saint John, NB on January 7, 2019
Only good feature is that it is quiet. Shelves are useless. Spaced horribly. Can't fit an upright jug of milk or bottles. Things tip over because wire shelves are weak and spaced too far apart. Any amount of food with weight, the shelves warp.Buy something more expensive, I wish I had.
- So so fridge.by Jc
from Montréal, QC on September 28, 2018
Its just an ok fridge. Has very lousy wire shelves that can't hold bottles because the spacing of the wire shelve is too wide and can't put anything too heavy or the shelve bends. Manual is pretty vague, took me awhile to figure out how to put on the handles. It's pretty quiet but does this squealing noise for like 20 seconds before it turns off.
- Return Policy