Insignia 3.5 Cu. Ft. Chest Freezer (NS-CZ35WH9)
Get extra space for your frozen groceries with this Insignia chest freezer. Boasting a 3.5 cu. ft. capacity, this freezer features a removable storage basket so you can enjoy quick access to smaller items. Low-noise operation won't interfere with conversations, television, or sleeping.
- More Information
- 3.5 cu. ft. capacity gives you space for frozen groceries that don't fit in your fridge
- Removable wire basket keeps smaller items readily accessible and makes it easy to organize your frozen foods
- Drain plug makes it easy to drain away collected water from defrosting and condensation
- Low-noise operation is quiet and unobtrusive
- Energy Star rated to save energy and money
- Dimensions: Width 21.84"; height 33.54"; depth 21.65"
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
- Make sure you have any required accessories
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- Details & Specs
- Nice Freezer For The Priceby Gerald
from Nova Scotia on November 30, 2018
I would have given the freezer 5 stars but it has two small dents at the bottom that don't appear to be shipping damage as they where under the plastic/Styrofoam protector at the bottom of the box and that protector has no damage....So seems like the freezer was damaged before it was boxed...Which I'm not exactly happy about but the sale is now over so it would be a pain to send it back for a replacement. So far I would recommend this freezer but you should pick it up at the store if possible and examine it before you take it home. Overall I like the price and the freezer seems to work great but a damaged unit should have never been shipped to a customer.
- Return Policy