Insignia 3.3 Cu. Ft. Freestanding Bar Fridge (NS-CF33BK8) - Black
Outfit your bar, rec room, or dorm room with the Insignia 3.3 cu. ft. freestanding bar fridge. Designed with a reversible door, this fridge features adjustable glass shelves, door storage, and a crisper to keep snacks, drinks, and other groceries chilled.
- More Information
- 3.3 cu. ft. free-standing bar fridge is a great addition to a games room, man cave, in-house bar, or small kitchenette
- Adjustable glass shelves provide space for groceries and snacks, while door storage offers the ideal space to store drinks, eggs, and more
- Crisper keeps fruits and vegetables fresh
- Interior light illuminates the contents of the fridge so you can easily find what you're looking for
- Reversible single-door design gives you flexible options for placement
- Low-noise design ensures the fridge won't disrupt you
- Width: 18.92"; height: 32.37"; depth: 17.55"
- Details & Specs
- Arrived Dented/Scratched in Packagingby Kayla P.
from Northern British Columbia on March 14, 2018
We ordered this fridge online and as we took it out of the box we realized it has dents and several noticeable scratches. I don't think it will stand up to daily wear and tear very well if it scratched on it's own carboard packaging this badly during shipping. There is protective film only on the door. I'm quite disappointed. The interior of the fridge looks nice. Definitely do not order if you are to have it in a spot that is very visible or in a brightly lit area if appearance is important to you.
- sweet litle bar fridgeby dave
from stoney creek, ON on November 5, 2017
hey really like this exceptional 3.3 cub bar fridge.its all black and looks magnificent on my bar.i just love it.it is very cold and keeps beers at the perfect temperature.the door is nice and smooth and the quality of the inside the fridge is excellent.lots of room for anything you choose.very quiet and is just the little bar fridge that makes my day.this little black fridge is keeper of my beers and maxes at all round rating of an A+++ full score.
- Great valueby CW
from Waterloo, ON on August 23, 2017
The fridge itself is great value. Reasonably quiet and the shelves are space efficient. The downside is that the fridge arrived with a golf ball sized dent in the door and the back corner was crunched up. I would have returned it but it took over a week to arrive and didn't seem worth the lost time when they make you sign for delivery (meaning pickup is needed).
- Return Policy