Insignia 24" 720p LED Roku Smart TV (NS-24DR220CA18) - High Glossy - Only at Best Buy
Add high quality, high definition entertainment to just about any room in your home with this 24" Insignia 720p LED Smart TV. The 1366 x 768 resolution HD screen with 60Hz refresh rate makes your movies and TV shows look amazingly sharp and clear. It features dual-band Wi-Fi and Roku TV that gives you access to tons of TV, movies, music, and more.
- More Information
- 24-inch Smart TV with 720p high definition 1366 x 768 resolution offers a crisp, clear picture
- 60Hz refresh rate enhances your viewing experience by reducing motion blur, making images appear smooth and lifelike
- Built-in Roku TV platform gives you access to over 1400 streaming channels, and more than 100,000 movies and TV shows, along with music, games, sports, and more
- Dual-band Wi-Fi lets you connect to your wireless home network and access streaming content
- Dual 3-watt speakers with DTS Sound audio enhancement produce great audio for all your entertainment
- 3 HDMI inputs let you connect a variety of media sources, such as Blu-ray players or videogame consoles, with high-quality video and audio transferred via a single cable (sold separately)
- Additional inputs/outputs include: A/V composite, a USB port, and optical digital output
- Search through a wide selection of paid or free channels - by actor, title, or director - and find where your favorite content is free or cheapest to watch
- Remote control allows you to easily switch between your cable box, gaming console, or favorite streaming channel
- Free Roku mobile app for iOS or Android lets you use your compatible smartphone or tablet as a fully functional remote control, search by voice or text, or connect headphones to enjoy private listening
- Details & Specs
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Good TV but Misleading Advertisingby Brian Vanpee
from Woodstock, ON on December 25, 2018
The TV works as advertised, good picture and not too hard to setup (requires a move phone). Note that YouTube is advertised all over including on the box but it DOES NOT have YouTube app built in - would have given four stars if it wasn't so misleading. Really hard to tell what movies are free and what cost money with some apps, be careful when setting up payment info on your (mandatory but free) Roku account.. It does have built in DLNA support so if you have that setup on your network this is an easy way to access your personal library.
- loose screwsby Legend 3008
from Wildwood, AB on December 23, 2018
I bought the monitor a year ago and its been doing awesome, but now the screws for the stand keep coming loose no matter how tight I tighten it.
- Kitchen TVby Kylie
from Vancouver, BC on October 23, 2018
Price and picture quality is perfect for our Kitchen TV. Happy with this purchase.
- Return Policy