HP DeskJet 3755 Wireless All-In-One Inkjet Printer - Seagrass
Don't be fooled by the size of this HP DeskJet 3755 wireless colour all-in-one inkjet printer; it's a workhorse for any home office. It saves you space on your desktop while offering the power you need to stay productive. Built-in Wi-Fi makes for effortless printing via your wireless network, while HP's mobile app allows for handy remote printing via your mobile device.
- More Information
- This wireless colour all-in-one inkjet printer offers printing, scanning, and copying capabilities
- Built-in Wi-Fi makes it effortless to get connected to your home's wireless network so the whole family can share the printer's great features
- Allows you to connect your smartphone or tablet directly to the printer so can you print without a network
- HP All-In-One Printer Remote mobile app lets you scan on the go using your smartphone or tablet
- Offers ISO speeds of up to 8 ppm black and 5.5 ppm colour
- Features a scan resolution of up to 1200 dpi (hardware) and 600 dpi (optical)
- Provides a copy resolution of up to 300 x 300 dpi black (text and graphics) and 300 x 300 dpi colour (text and graphics)
- Features a 60-sheet input tray, 25-sheet output tray, and a duty cycle of up to 1000 pages
- Supports AirPrint and print via email function
- Compact design saves you valuable desktop real estate and fits where you need it
- Details & Specs
- SLOW PRINTING.by Kristin
from Burlington, ON on January 27, 2019
This printer is great for personal use at home. Set up is extremely user friendly, I can print wirelessly through my laptop, phone and ipad, however this printer is soooooooo slow spitting pages out. Honestly for one page it takes probably 2 minutes. I know it sounds like a first world problem but this just seems incredibly slow if you need things printed quick so that you can get back to whatever you were doning.
- Broke after warrantyby Frustrated
from Langley, BC on January 26, 2019
I owned this model of printer for 2.5 years, and used it maybe once every two months. After 2.5 years it suddenly developed a problem with the ink carriage return, rendering it useless. It's a cheap printer that doesn't scan straight, tries to strong-arm you into an ink subscription program, has expensive cartridges that will dry out without regular use, and can't hold more than a dozen pages at a time in the paper feed. That said, as a printer and sometime scanner for light home use, it could be an affordable option. But be prepared to replace it after a year or two.
- SO FAR SO GOODby EMILIOS
from Thunder Bay, ON on September 29, 2018
There was a USB cord and 2 small ink cartridges, one colour and one black. The cord is essential if you need to connect to a computer. The 2 cartridges are a real gift. No need to buy regularly sized cartridges to find after a few days that the printer has broken down!! You can down load a useful guide because the included start guide is insufficient and difficult for me to read. The WIFi works when I print. Printing 3 or more copies is always interrupted. Scannig is not good, a skewed print is produced. Copying a single document is good if the printed part is small enough to be contained. I could not get a good copy of a certificate that was 8.5" x 11".
- Return Policy