HP 14" Laptop - Natural Silver/Ash Silver (Intel Core i5-8250U/256GB SSD/8GB RAM/Windows 10) - Only at Best Buy
Bring reliable performance and maximum portability to your computing needs with the HP 14" laptop. It boasts an 8th generation Intel Core i5-8250U processor with 8GB DDR4 SDRAM for the speed and functionality you need. It's preinstalled with Windows 10 for maximum efficiency and includes 256GB SSD storage for quick, snappy responsiveness.
- More Information
- Powered by 1.6GHz 8th gen Intel Core i5-8250U processor with 8GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM delivers the quick performance you demand
- 256 GB PCIe NVMe M.2 solid state drive provides reliable storage, snappy performance, and faster boot ups
- Intel UHD Graphics 620 graphics card gives you clear images and lag-free action for gaming
- 14" diagonal FHD WLED-backlit display with 1920 x 1080 resolution features colour-popping IPS technology, Bright View crisp imagery, and a thin micro-edge for ultra-wide viewing angles
- Built-in 802.11b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.2 lets you connect to internet wherever there is a Wi-Fi connection
- 3 Lithium-ion battery cells with 41Wh capacity give you hours of battery life
- One USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C port, 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports, 1 RJ-45 port, and 1 Headphone/Microphone combo jack
- HDMI 2.0 connectivity lets you connect to an HD monitor or HDTV, giving your games and movies big screen viewing
- Multi-format digital media card reader lets you effortlessly transfer videos and photos from your media cards onto your laptop for viewing and editing
- Front-facing TrueVision HD Webcam with integrated digital microphone lets you video chat with your friends and family or face-to-face challenge competitors while gaming
- Preloaded with Windows 10 Home, which features a refined browser for surfing the web, improved Start menu, Cortana digital assistant, Windows apps, and so much more
- Details & Specs
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- Horrible Qualityby Robert
from Brampton, ON on November 29, 2018
I bought this laptop for my daughter so she can do her homework. Within 1 month of use the battery died (fuse blown), unfortunately the battery is not easy to replace. You need to disassemble the laptop to replace it. Also the keyboard "space" button got stuck. We had to gently tap the button 50 times before it got released. The laptop was not abused in any way, we even bought the case to ensure the device is always protected. So I decided to send the laptop back to HP for repair. It has been 3 weeks and my laptop is still not fixed, As per HP customer service it may take another two weeks before I can get my laptop back (in best case scenerio). It is hard for me to tell if the issue will be resolve or I end up with dead battery again after one month of use and unreliable keyboard. What I know for sure is that I will never buy HP laptop again. Please do your self a favor and consider different brand. I will rather spent another two hundred bucks more and have something that is solid.
- NOT FOR THE GAMERby Wilson Qiu
from Burnaby BC on November 28, 2018
This laptop is a great handy tool for education and great for uni of course i dont use it for games but i did try fortnite really slow and pretty much unplayable, if you really care about game performance go buy an xbox for less but other then that league of legends play alright and it can handle games like minecraft not perfectly though but none the less great purchase
- cautionby del
from Vernon, BC on November 28, 2018
HP. has a history of faulty hinges give out in about a year Like my computer but they do not stand be hide this flaw.
- Not a good oneby Indrani
from Kingston, ON on November 27, 2018
I bought this laptop just more than a month back and thus cannot send the machine back. The laptop overheated as suggested by other reviews. And then it started rebooting itself just after the time that I could return it after opening. The laptop has since then been slow and reboots or crashes. Since then I have been calling HP support every day and losing my data. They have rest my system, run system checks yet the problem persists. And still, they are not exchanging the laptop for another one. I am very upset with this product. I had good experience with HP before. So I bought this one. But I would not recommend this product to anyone.
- Misleading sale price!by Raph
from Cascapedia, QC on November 27, 2018
This does sell at 699 regular price from HP Canada. Is in fact on sale for the same price of 649.99. So disappointed. Shady advertising!
- Awesome Screen Quality/ School Laptopby Roman R.
from Regina, SK on November 24, 2018
The screen quality is amazing. Web pages load up quickly. Large apps install very quickly also. The price is very good since there is no touchscreen or 2 in 1 features. The battery last around 6 hours. Good buy for a school laptop since its light, fast, and can still support software used in uni. Can't find a better deal....i tried.
- Save $250?by Adrian Goldmintz
from Toronto, ON on November 22, 2018
Not a bad machine, but come on bestbuy...save 250.00? HP Canada sell it for 699.00 regular price
- Great value for a moneyby Ziggy
from Richmond, BC on November 13, 2018
I bought it on special and like it very much. It is perfect home office laptop; got every think you need and is very fast.
- Nice laptopby Al
from Dartmouth, NS on November 10, 2018
I use this for general use at home and college. It is fast, light and very handy! The battery life is good, as well as the display. Great deal for the price!
- Excellent Laptop - Great Value for the Priceby Don Orth
from Ottawa, ON on November 7, 2018
Just purchased this laptop and I am very pleased. The laptop is easy to set up, the screen resolution is outstanding, the keyboard is very responsive and the overall construction and quality of the laptop is excellent. I would strongly recommend this laptop. It provides outstanding quality for a very reasonable price.
- Return Policy