Hoover Cruise Handheld Cordless Vacuum - Grey
The Hoover Cruise cordless ultra-light vacuum offers the power you need to keep your home clean, without the hassle of a cord. At less than five pounds, the Hoover Cruise makes it easier than ever to clean up, down and all-around. With multi-floor cleaning performance, you can move from room to room, cleaning both hard floors and carpet.
- More Information
- Cordless operation lets you quickly and easily clean around the house without the hassle of a cord or bulky canister-based vacuum
- Lightweight design weighs only 4.7lbs, letting you clean up, down, and all around, including vacuuming ceilings and drapery
- Long slim pole reaches up high for cleaning shelves and ceiling fans
- Transitions from hard flooring to area rugs and low pile carpeting with the push of a button
- Removable hand vacuum is great for cleaning small messes and tight spaces
- Quick-release brush roll allows you to clean the brush roll with minimal effort or hassle
- Optional trigger lock can be engaged when you're cleaning large spaces and surface areas
- Bottom-release dirt cup releases with the push of button, so you can empty it out with ease and without making a mess
- Reusable filter can be easily rinsed and reused, saving you money on wasteful disposable filters
- Details & Specs
- Whats going on?by Truth Seeker
from Abbotsford, BC on January 7, 2019
The written reviews on this are terrible yet they were given 5 stars?? something seems fishy....
- No suction after 3 monthsby Neha
from Toronto, ON on June 23, 2018
Lost suction after 3 months. Tried cleaning all parts and still doesn’t work. Waste of money. Motor or battery’s issue. Dealing with warranty is a nuisance. Don’t waste your money
- Broken after 6 weeks, not powerfulby Mike
from Waterloo, ON on January 14, 2018
The vacuum is not very powerful. Also, mine broke after 6 weeks of light use (just a week past the return cutoff). The roller inside the plate does not turn anymore which makes it difficult to vacuum carpet and rugs.
- Its not that powerfulby msm
from Toronto, ON on September 2, 2017
I purchased this vacuum thinking that its powerful enough but no, at 22v should've been good and thre price is not cheap.
- Duped by the nameby Todd Abernethy
from St.Catharines, ON on May 9, 2017
I bought this Dyson excited that I would own something of good quality and performance, how many commercials have we seen to think otherwise, what a dud. I wasn't impressed, I didn't find the suction to be any better than others and the head wasn't hardwood floor friendly. The bottom plate was flat to the floor and started to show wear in only the two days I had it. The plate also had a rubber strip the width of unit that made it annoying to push as it would flip side to side. The battery only lasted ten minutes and needs a few hours to recharge so if you want to vacuum the whole house you'll have to buy one for every room. The only reason I gave it a two star is for its sleek look and slim design, too bad looks are deceiving. Returned it, went corded.
- Return Policy