Hamilton Beach Electric Kettle - 1.7L - Glass
Thanks to the glass body, you can now both hear and see the water boil in this 1.7L Hamilton Beach kettle. Blue LED lights will let you know when the kettle it turned on, while auto shut-off and boil dry protection ensures safety. Clean-up is also easy thanks to a concealed element that eliminates scale and mineral build-up.
- More Information
- Pull up lid design with 1.7L water capacity and 1500 watts of power for rapid boiling
- Gorgeous blue LED lights illuminate the kettle when in use
- 360 degrees cordless base for ease of use in any direction
- Concealed element eliminates, scale and other mineral buildup for easier cleaning
- Auto shut-off and boil dry protection provides safety and ease of mind
- Stylish glass body with stainless steel accents
- Includes a 5 year warranty from Hamilton Beach
- Details & Specs
- What's Included
- Use and Care Manual
- 5 year Hamilton Beach warranty
- Great Kettleby Dave
from Mississauga, ON on December 24, 2018
Got this 2 years ago for our wedding. Surprised to see so many bad reviews. I'll try to negate some concerns: 1. make sure it clicks when closing the lid else it'll boil dry, (standard with all kettles) 2. Pretty sure its made of metal that doesn't rust. Two years no issues and we boil water 3 times a day. 3. when the kettle is off and cool, pour a tiny amount of vinegar in and leave for 1-5 minutes to dissolve any stains on the plate. 4. its never leaked. 5. Lots of compliments on our kettle.
- After one month got rusted!!!by Samira Sobhani
from Vancouver, BC on December 9, 2018
this is the email I sent to customer service: To Whom It May Concern: I am writing regarding the Electronic Glass Kettel I purchased through Best Buy on Sep 2018. I choose Glass kettle because I believe it should be more healthy than the metal one. However, after 45 days the metal part of my kettle got rusted! (as you can see in attached pictures). I went to Best Buy to address this issue, but they advise me to contact you since their refund policy is 30 days after purchase. I will appreciate it if you kindly let me know what the procedure to address this issue is. Attached is my proof of purchase. I trust that you will respond to this matter promptly. Thank you for your time. and this is their reply!!! It is normal for stainless steel heating elements to discolor. This does not affect the performance of the kettle. Do not use abrasive scouring pads or cleaners since this may damage the stainless steel surface. Unfortunately, there is no way to prevent this from happening. I don't use it anymore it is not healthy at all, and I never buy anything with this brand.
- Leaking Kettleby Kettle Master
from Scarborough, ON on November 30, 2018
It leaked ....fire hazzard!! returning it to best buy ..waste of time and money!
- Return Policy