GoPro HERO7 Waterproof HD Sports & Helmet Camera - White
The GoPro HERO7 White is designed to go wherever you do. Tiny but tough, this waterproof camera features an easy-to-use touch screen and automatically sends your shots to the GoPro app. For the modern social media mogul it has a photo timer for selfies and can shoot vertically to add photos and videos directly to you Instagram story.
- More Information
- Record beautiful Full HD video and capture stunning 10MP photos
- Video stabilization gives you smooth, steady video, no matter the activity
- Burst mode captures 15 photos in one second
- Capture time lapse videos to turn longer events into short, shareable moments
- Photo timer lets you snap a social-media worthy selfie
- Shoot vertically then add your photos and videos right to your Instagram Story
- Photos and videos move right to the GoPro app for easy sharing
- Intuitively designed touch screen and simple, streamlined capture modes, make it easy to get great shots with a simple swipe and tap
- Rugged and waterproof design can go places your phone can’t
Amazing footage of amazing adventures
Savour and share the moment
Smart and tough
- Details & Specs
- Suitable for kids only.by Jim
from Earth on January 1, 2019
This camera only offers the most basic settings. Even the cheapest smartphone offers much more. Such a shame... but perfect for dummies. Anti-features: - Time-lapse video interval not configurable - Video framerate not configurable - Video resolution is either 1440p or 1080p. No 720p. - Photo resolution or compression level not configurable - 1440p video is 4:3, not 16:9 - Slow motion limited to 2x only, not configurable - Cannot be used as a webcam All of the above could be easily fixed as they are software limitations, but they are intentionally locked by GoPro themselves. Also: - No tripod mounting screw - Opening the door to access the micro SD and the USB port is often a struggle - This door has a different color tone than the rest of the body - looks like a cheap Chinese knock-off - A few commands show noticeable lag. - No removable battery - No HDMI port Recommended only if you want to impress your friends as the proud owner of a GoPro. Mine is going back to the store ASAP.
- Missing Informationby Al Jensen
from Bracebridge, ON on November 10, 2018
I'm very disappointed to have discovered that the GoPro 7 white that I bought turns out not to have the option of recording in 16:9. All images are 4:3. The packaging made no suggestion of this discovery. If you can live with that, it's a pretty stable image. I attached mine to a racing 4X4 RC and after driving around the image was not tiresome, in fact, it was very engaging.
- Top action camby Kevin
from Montréal, QC on October 29, 2018
Stability of the lense is just incredible and amazing!!! 1080 seem like 4k. Quick response and no bug from the software.
- Return Policy