Google Wifi AC1200 Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi System (NLS-1304-25)
Make strong, reliable Wi-Fi coverage a standard in your home with Google Wifi. Designed to replace your router, this networking solution offers dual-band 802.11ac Wi-Fi coverage with TX Beamforming to ensure every device in every room is covered. Download the Google Wifi app to manage your usage, prioritize devices, and share your network with guests.
- More Information
- Google Wifi creates a mesh network of individual Wifi points that work together to deliver a strong Wi-Fi signal without the hassle of dead zones or signal drops
- Single Google Wifi point provides up to 1,500 sq. ft. of coverage, ideal for a small home or apartment
- 2x2 dual-band 802.11ac AC1200 Wi-Fi offers blazing-fast Wi-Fi speeds on an AC network and is backward compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n networks
- Enjoy data transfer speeds up to 1.2Gbps for seamless streaming, downloading, gaming, and more
- 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports enable a high-speed wired network connection and can be configured as WAN or LAN
- TX Beamforming technology directs signals to compatible devices for reliable connectivity
- Wi-Fi protected access safeguards your wireless network against hackers and eavesdroppers
- Track your family's internet usage, and manage time spent on the web by pausing internet access on your children's devices
- Download the Google Wifi app to see which devices are connected, prioritize devices, share your password with guests, manage Wi-Fi usage, and more
- Google Wifi app is compatible with Android devices running OS 4.0 or higher and iOS devices running iOS 8 or higher
- Expand your Google Wifi network with additional Google Wifi points (additional units sold separately)
- Details & Specs
Wireless Networking Features
Wired Networking Features
Network Security / Management Features
- Works very wellby Richard
from Courtenay, BC on December 29, 2018
I just bought google Wifi Routers for my parents and they work awesome!
- Google Wifi AC 1200by Igor
from Dartmouth, NS on December 26, 2018
I am curious at the users who had problems setting up these units with other Smart Home devices, I have lots of Philips Hue smart lights and other Hue and Nest devices and had no problems linking them with the Google Wifi router, worked first try and flawlessly since about 6 months now. Did have to do a couple of reboots on some devices after a 4 hour power outage but that was expected. Signal strength is excellent throughout our home with 20+ IP devices connecting now.
- Sounds great, but not with a smart homeby Corey
from Kelowna, BC on December 15, 2018
1 star because in today's age of automation and smart home technology, this does not work. You could look at it the other way around and say being that most smart home technology is still 2.4Ghz, this is ahead of its time. Unfortunately, given that this Mesh system transmits only one SSID, smart technology can't connect to it. I spent a long time on the phone with customer service trying to figure out why my smart plugs couldn't connect and it baffled customer service as well. In the end, they determined that its because the SSID broadcasts in both 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz and is "hidden" and only shows as one SSID so smart devices must have a hard time seeing it.
- Return Policy