Google Pixel In-Ear Bluetooth Headphones - Just Black
Get more from your headphones with Google Pixel Buds. Compatible with Android devices, they deliver big sound in a compact, wireless package. The offer 5 hours of listening, inline volume control, and access to Google Translate which provides real-time translations through Google Assistant. Robustly designed, they're great for sports and activities.
- More Information
- Wireless design and Bluetooth connectivity give you unplugged freedom
- Google Translate offers real-time translation when you touch and hold the right earbud to activate Google Assistant (requires an assistant-enabled Android device and data connection)
- Sports-ready and kid-friendly, these ear buds can withstand vigorous activities
- Sound isolating design and echo reduction offer superior sound quality
- Inline volume control and Android device control means you don't have to reach for your phone
- A built-in mic lets you have conversations with ease
- Designed to fit comfortably in your ear
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery offers 5 hours of listening time
- Total listening times are approximate and are measured using fully charged Google Pixel Buds and a fully charged case for the first Google Pixel Buds re-charge cycle; actual results may vary; Google Pixel Buds battery testing conducted in September 2017 on pre-production Pixel Buds connected to a pre-production Pixel 2 phone and in Spring 2018 on production hardware with the most recent software
- Includes a charging case and a USB-C to USB-A charging cable
- Comes with a quick start guide to get you up and running in no time
- Details & Specs
- Pixel Pugs poor product.by Shane
from Nanaimo, BC on February 3, 2019
I bought these from the Google Store, they are the worst thing I have ever bought from Google. The buds are a poor design, from the poor fit of the way the bud fits in your ear, sloppy and all the ambient noise can heard over what you are listening to. The tap function is poor and unreliable, it doesn't recognize or respond some of the time. The way the cord helps to anchor the buds in your ear is not very secure, you feel like they will fall out most of the time. One ear, mostly because everyone has different ear canals, hurts after a while because it is plastic against your ear. Not at all happy with my purchase. Please save your money.
- Brutalby Pat
from Charlottetown, PE on November 6, 2018
Worst google product I've tried yet. Returned them. The charge didn't work for the first few times of trying it - hard reset twice. the touch on the outside doesn't work when you want it to (especially if it's cold or wet out) and would activate just when taking off or putting back on. Very limited functions. Come on google, you can do better!
- Does not measure up to the hypeby Trooper
from fremont, ca on February 23, 2018
Pre-ordered a pair from Google. Pairing experience is the same as any other bluetooth devices. It does not work with Windows laptops as the laptop recognizes it as a mobile phone, not a headphone. Sound quality is ok. The case is ugly and not easy to open or close. Overall it is more like a beta product than a commercial ready product. It claimed that it works for instant translation which has never worked for me. I used it in Thailand and it did not pick up any words from the other party even when I used a pixel phone. I wanted to return it but Google said it passed 15 days from purchase and cannot be returned.
- Return Policy