Google Home - White/Slate
Hi-tech assistance at your command, Google Home is here to help. Powered by Google Assistant, this voice-activated speaker responds to your voice to deliver the information you need and the music you crave. Simply called upon with "OK, Google", Google Home can even control other smart devices in your home to dim the lights or turn up the heat.
- More Information
- Your personal assistant in a box: Your very own voice-enabled PA helps you stay organized and keeps you up to date about your schedule, commute, flight information, grocery shopping, and much more
- Google knows: Google Home is a calculator, dictionary, and translator all in one, and provides real time answers on the latest weather, traffic, finance, sports, and much more
- Syncs with Chromecast: Simply tell this intelligent speaker what you want to see and it will cast your favorite flicks, videos, and shows to your TV
- Your voice-activated jukebox: Say what you want to hear and Google Home will play tunes from built-in services like Google Play Music and Spotify, as well as more audio services casted directly from your device (compatible with Android and iOS)
- Room-filling sound: This high excursion speaker delivers rich HiFi sound, and can be paired with other Google Home units, Chromecast Audio, or speakers with Chromecast built-in to deliver synchronous music throughout your home
- State-of-the-art voice technology: Google Home can hear your voice from afar with its far-field microphones, and can distinguish between users to serve multiple family members
- The heart of your smart home: Whether streaming videos to your TV with Chromecast, turning up your Nest thermostat, or dimming your Philips Hue smart bulbs, Google Home connects with and controls all compatible smart devices
- Total control at your fingertips: A clean touch panel with LED lights lets you adjust volume, play or pause music, and more, while a mute button lets you put your voice-enabled speaker's mic on standby
- Modular design: This clean and discreet voice-activated speaker blends seamlessly with any room's decor, and it can be customized with various coloured shells to match your own unique sense of style
- Details & Specs
- Broken microphoneby Scott
from Gatineau, QC on November 29, 2018
After less than 2 years the microphone suddenly stopped working. When contacting customer care, they informed me there was nothing to be done, and said I could simply use it as a speaker going forward.
- What a disappointment!by Ontario Curmudgeon
from Toronto, ON on November 29, 2018
What a disappointment. We have a Google Home Mini which we sort of liked and thought to replace it with a Google Home. Audio quality and audio control are MAJOR problems for this device. First, the bass is cranked up so high it sounds bad and the bass and treble controls hardly improve it even when set to their respective minimum and maximum. Second, the volume controls give you the option of off, loud really loud, extremely loud and painful. This is not something you'd use if you have (a) people sleeping somewhere in the house or (b) conversations. In fact, a bar is about the only place you'd want to have this device. It's too loud for basic use in a home. And, 'night mode' does nothing to limit the volume. I've set the volume limit to quite a low level (30%) yet the Google Home will still happily crank the volume right up to MAX. All in all this was a MAJOR disappointment. People have been requesting a volume limiter for over two years and they still have failed to implement it. That tells you how much R&D Google is putting into their not-so-smart speaker.
- Amazing!by DadyRock.
from Brampton, ON on November 23, 2018
Without looking at computer/mobile/tablet screens, I get most info out of this little device. Really impressed & happy to have it. :)
- Return Policy